Y'all know what a leopard queen I am. And I have loved this pin since the palazzo pants came in style about two years ago - which is about how long ago I pinned this to my Spring and Summer Board. I searched the world over and was never able to find these awesome leopard pants, but even today, I love the mint and print together.
This is one of my go-to spring outfits. I love to layer the leopard cardigan on these cooler, Louisiana mornings. But by mid-day, I'm shucking it for the lace empire blouse that I love so much!
Sorry I don't have a pink flamingo in my backyard to match!
Photos courtesy of my Mini Me.
Linking up with these blogs this week: My Refined Style, Teal and Polka Dots, The Pleated Poppy, and A Pocket Full Of Polka Dots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Y'all! I'm Laura
Welcome to my blog! Wayne and I have been married twenty four years and we're blessed to have a teen daughter and a dog named Jack. We are BAMA fans living in "da boot" of Louisiana. I'm the happiest wife, the loudest cheer mom, and the craziest girlfriend you'll ever have. I'm a Southern Belle living in a Southern world!
Stay Connected
[socialcounter]
[heart][http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/horton-family-8560181]
[facebook][https://www.facebook.com/laura.a.horton.98]
[twitter][https://twitter.com/laurahorton]
[pinterest][https://www.pinterest.com/laurahorton/]
[instagram][http://instagram.com/laurahorton0120/]
Search My Blog
Subscribe
Subscribe by email
Sign up with your email address to receive new updates straight in your inbox.


Those colors are so pretty together. I have a zebra print, would that count? I sent you an email for the post. Let me know you received it okay.
ReplyDeleteYes, I think zebra print would totally work! I responded to your email!
DeleteI love that mint color for spring - pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you! The color is so popular for Spring.
DeleteYou were "mint" to re-create this look! You look so beautiful my friend! One of my favorite outfits on you to date. Make sure you link this up on Wednesday because I want the whole world to see my beautiful friend in this fabulous ensemble! I adore how it's feminine but with a little edge from the leopard, my kind of look!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there, Girl! Can't wait!
DeleteLove these pants on you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ginny! They are so comfortable.
DeleteI love the mint with the leopard. Looking sassy my friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lea!
DeleteSo cute!! Love those pants! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
DeleteMint and leopard....yes! Is she not just too cute?!! Loving your spin.
ReplyDeleteI love leopard too and I hope it never goes out of style. Kudos to you for not getting a pink flamingo.
ReplyDeleteHa! Thanks, Megan!!
DeleteLove this look on you! I have a pair of mint pants and I'm never sure how to style them - will try this outfit for sure. Looking gorgeous :)!
ReplyDeleteI love your recreation, wow! You nailed it! And you are better off without that hideous pink flamingo.... :)
ReplyDeleteI have never thought of mint and leopard, I will have to try this, it's beautiful!
ReplyDelete