Monday, April 18, 2016

Another Pinterest Recreation ~ Leopard and Mint

Y'all know what a leopard queen I am.  And I have loved this pin since the palazzo pants came in style about two years ago - which is about how long ago I pinned this to my Spring and Summer Board. I searched the world over and was never able to find these awesome leopard pants, but even today, I love the mint and print together.

This is one of my go-to spring outfits. I love to layer the leopard cardigan on these cooler, Louisiana mornings.  But by mid-day, I'm shucking it for the lace empire blouse that I love so much!

Sorry I don't have a pink flamingo in my backyard to match!


Photos courtesy of my Mini Me.

Linking up with these blogs this week: My Refined Style, Teal and Polka DotsThe Pleated Poppy, and A Pocket Full Of Polka Dots. 

18 comments:

  1. Those colors are so pretty together. I have a zebra print, would that count? I sent you an email for the post. Let me know you received it okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think zebra print would totally work! I responded to your email!

      Delete
  2. I love that mint color for spring - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The color is so popular for Spring.

      Delete
  3. You were "mint" to re-create this look! You look so beautiful my friend! One of my favorite outfits on you to date. Make sure you link this up on Wednesday because I want the whole world to see my beautiful friend in this fabulous ensemble! I adore how it's feminine but with a little edge from the leopard, my kind of look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be there, Girl! Can't wait!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny! They are so comfortable.

      Delete
  5. I love the mint with the leopard. Looking sassy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love those pants! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mint and leopard....yes! Is she not just too cute?!! Loving your spin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love leopard too and I hope it never goes out of style. Kudos to you for not getting a pink flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look on you! I have a pair of mint pants and I'm never sure how to style them - will try this outfit for sure. Looking gorgeous :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your recreation, wow! You nailed it! And you are better off without that hideous pink flamingo.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never thought of mint and leopard, I will have to try this, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete