Friday, April 15, 2016

Let's Go Shopping

It's Friday, y'all! It's my brother's birthday AND income tax deadline, with the exception of Emancipation Day - who ever heard of such? - so technically you have until Monday to file those returns and get them in the mail.  Someone asked me the other day if I missed working in public accounting and I gave them a resounding, "Noooooo!"  I don't even do my own tax return, y'all!

{one.} Today on Kelly's blog, she has a link up for favorite online boutique shopping sites.  If you're interested, be sure to stop by her blog to find some new places to browse and shop. Although this list is no way exclusive, you can check out some of my favorite online boutiques below.  You might even want to check them out on IG.

The Blue Door
Cupcakes and Cheer - Facebook
It's a Cowgirl Thing
Jane
The Pink Tulip
Cara's Boutique
Lavish Tuscaloosa - Midtown Village, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
AllyOops Boutique
Purple Peridot
Riffraff Fayetteville
K-Sera Boutique

{two.} I'm a big fan of Bath & Body Works hand soaps and their new Aloha Hawaii line is oh-so bringing back some great memories of our Hawaiian cruise last year for our anniversary. The foaming soaps are my fav and right now, they are on sale 4 for $20 and you can mix and match all the Hawaiian scents.  I recently stocked up for the bathrooms and kitchen. The Hawaiian Pink Hibiscus is my fav.
{three.} Somehow, someway, I have lost my favorite black cardigan.  I'm a cardigan freak when it comes to work and restaurants and theaters and things like that. I am always cold and my office is freezing!  I even have a little heater in my office that runs all day, every day. And since we can't wear sleeveless blouses to work, I really need that black cardigan. New York and Company have their v-neck cardigans on sale right now for $19, and although I'm not usually a fan of the v-neck style, I stocked up anyway!  They had every color of the rainbow! So if you're in need of a light cardigan for spring or summer, I suggest going there {I couldn't find the exact cardigan I bought at the store on their website}.

{four.} Last weekend, I was killing time at the mall in between appointments and look what I found at Forever 21!


Whoever heard of "mom jeans" as an actual style {I've heard of it in the slang sense}? And then who in their right mind that shops at Forever 21 would want to wear mom jeans? I found this so hilarious! I can just see someone wearing high-waisted jeans with a crop top!  Ha!

That's all I've got today, peeps! Linking up with Kelly's Korner, A. Liz Adventures, & Momfessionals.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. What? Mom fit at Forever 21!! Love your 5. I would freak too if I lost my favorite black cardi, so my staple!! And You looked adorable with your outfit like Shelly's yesterday, man your are so adorable in green!! Well, what am I saying you are always adorable, inside and out!! Hugs for a fabulous weekend love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is hilarious about the Mom jeans!! I wonder how they even fit? I absolutely love Jane.com from all of my boutique clothing purchases, I actually just bought 3 tops this morning. Ahh! I couldn't pass up the prices. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate losing clothing. Like how does that even happen. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to check out the Hawaiian line at BBW. Tiki Beach is my favorite candle, so I'm sure I'll love the Hawaiian scents! There is real irony in find "Mom jeans" at Forever 21! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha the mom jeans cracks me up!! I can't believe they're marketing those that way. So funny!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. I also used to work in public accounting. I'm pretty sure no amount of money could make me go back. I included Blue Door in my favorites. I forgot about Riffraff...love them. Can't wait to check out the others. Cardigans and space heaters...yes yes yes. I never leave the house without a cardigan, and I always have a backup in the car. The only time I did not run my space heater was when I was 8 months pregnant in August, in the hottest summer on record. So, did you try the mom jeans on? Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still cracking up on the mom jeans! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lord! My girls would die...Mom jeans at Forever 21!!!

    ReplyDelete