But first, let me ask, who's ready for fall? I mentioned last week that I was over summer and then God went and blessed us with an amazing weekend and a fresh start to the week with lower temps and even lower humidity. 🙌 The nicer weather has totally changed my mindset of getting up at 5 AM to go walking, let me tell ya. But I'm still over summer.
This Helena Necklace from Bauble Bar just will NOT stay out of my social media feeds! Y'all DO know that paper clip necklaces are all the rage now when it comes to accessorizin', right? Obviously this is one of BB's top picks because SM keeps letting me know that it is back in stock. I'm seriously considering this one for Fall.
On Monday, my girl Andrea shared a similar paperclip necklace with a lock that she got from Amazon Maybe I should get two? You can check out that necklace here.
My husband is the best! I mentioned to him a few weeks ago that I really wanted these Reese earrings from Kendra Scott and since his birthday was in July, I could use his discount code. He offered to drive to Mississippi - our closest KS store - after work on July 31st so that I could buy the earrings. Unfortunately, my work schedule and the store's closing hours just didn't work out, so we didn't make the drive. And since summer is nearly over, I'm content to wait on their new Fall line (But I still really love them!). 😀
So back to some 2020 Fall styles...
I have ALWAYS loved chokers! I had several when they were all the rage when I was in college. I even had one with a cameo and it was one of my very favorites, so imagine my joy when I see that they're making a comeback this season!

The biggest difference in chokers this season is that, unlike the early 90's, the style is more simple and feminine. Butterflies, moons, and stars are some of the more popular designs.

This choker is the one I have my eye on and I hope it comes back in stock very soon!
Give me all the gold hoops! The bigger the better! Talk about a comeback! Unfortunately, some hoops are too heavy and after all the dangling, weighty earrings that I wore in the 80's, sometimes my "hoops can droop." #thirdworldproblems Luckily, I have a little secret to share! These Miracle Ear Lobe patches truly work and are perfect for a stretched ear hole.

Out of all the latest trends I found for 2020, the pretty pearl comeback made this Southern Diva's heart smile big! Pearl necklaces are so classic to me and I love wearing mine. For those of you that are not quite "there," I think you will appreciate the new styles to wear pearls. Gone are the traditional strand and stud earrings. Now, you can layer pearls and mix them with other traditional metallics like gold or silver.



Lastly, the shinier, the better! Big rhinestone and dangling glitzy earrings are making quite the statement for Fall. Two toned druzy earrings are quite popular, and here's a hint! If you're a fan of Bauble Bar earrings, but not the price, check out Target's Sugar Fix line. REALLY cute beaded and embellished earrings!

That's all I have today, Friends! Here's to wishing you a fun first week in August! Thanks for joining us for the link up!
WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY
STYLE SIX FASHION LINK-UP
Our Party Rules Are Simple
~Please Only Link Posts related to Fashion, Beauty or Shopping
~Please Link No More than 3 Posts
~ Please visit other Linkers and Show them your love
~We’d LOVE it if you followed all our Blogs and Socials
Listed Clockwise from our GRAPHIC
Chrissy from Granola & Grace
Lisa from Coast to Coast
Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine
Shelly from The Queen In Between
Laura from The Horton Family
Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag




I'll take one of each, please! Ha!! I just ordered Andrea's necklace this morning when I read her post - I love that style. And give me all the pearls - I love 'em and you too!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann
So many pretty pieces! I am really loving the dainty little chokers these days. That star one is so cute! Although it has been so hot and humid this summer that I haven't wanted to wear anything around my neck so I have been going sans necklaces every day!
ReplyDeleteShelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com
Laura, this is such a fun post. This month I qualify for a discount at Kendra Scott and now I'm thinking those earrings might be the item!! Also, I love chokers, especially the delicate look of the one you featured. :) Have a wonderful day beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI just love this and you are so on trend! I think we’re going to be seeing a lot of these and I can’t wait to see what ones you get and how you styled them! I’m so in love with mine! And love you boo!
ReplyDeleteI still have and wear so many of my chokers. That star one is just darling!
ReplyDeleteThat choker is ADORABLE!!! that's so cute for summer!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to be reminded of and have the link for the ear lobe adhesives. I used to use them all the time, then had my ears re-pierced and didn't need them for awhile. But now my second piercing is tearing. Ugh. First world problems. Will be ordering some of these pronto.
ReplyDeleteLove the pearl baubles. And the chunky gold jewelry. So classy.