Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Style Six ~ Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelet

Hello, Friends, and welcome to another week of the Style Six! We're so glad you're joining us for another Wednesday of fashion and beauty! 

So today is the last Wednesday in September. Can you believe it? 

I'm not always the fastest person to jump on a trend wagon or latest fashion piece. I kinda have to mull over styles for a while and see them on different people in order to determine if they will work for my personal lifestyle. Having a career and working in a fairly strict professional environment isn't always easy when it comes to the latest fashion trends. 

I've heard of Victoria Emerson's bracelets for a while. Several of my Style Six friends have them and love them, but it wasn't until I saw Shaeffer's IG post a few weeks ago when she mentioned that the bracelets were 40% off that I decided to jump on the VE trend wagon. Nothing like the feeling of getting a great deal to motivate you, right?
Y'all, I'm in love! You may remember my post when I said that all my family and friends were getting Victoria Emerson bracelets for Christmas? Well, it's true! I've already paroosed the website to find the perfect bracelet for that perfect person! There are just so many styles and designs to choose from that you just have to visit their website to check them out. The layered wrap bracelets are my favorites and I have gotten so many compliments on the one I chose. 
My pic of the week goes to Elise Von E at Sparkle and Slippers. Her outfit just screams fall to me and I love everything about her style choice. I have to say that I am VERY jealous of her cooler temps, though. Great job, Elise, and thank you for linking up with the Style Six!

And now it's your turn!



WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY 
STYLE SIX FASHION LINK-UP

Our Party Rules Are Simple
~Please Only Link Posts related to Fashion, Beauty or Shopping
~Please Link No More than 3 Posts
~ Please visit other Linkers and Show them your love
~We’d LOVE it if you followed all our Blogs and Socials

Listed Clockwise from our GRAPHIC

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Laura
Laura

Hi there, I'm Laura, I'm the happiest wife, the loudest cheer mom, and the craziest girlfriend you'all ever have, I'm a Southern Belle living in a Southern world!

25 comments:

  1. I love my wrap bracelet and my boho cuffs from VE! But now I'm equally in love with my Amazon dupes. I'm chuckling because you, Andrea, and Chrissy all chose the same favorite this week!! Great minds think alike! Love ya friend!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the Amazon bracelet dupes on your blog! I need to check them out again!

      Delete
  2. LOVE that we picked the same fav. And love my VE bracelet. Need More, lol. LOVE YOU and have a GREAT DAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That just means we've got great taste in style, Girlie! Well, of course, I already knew you did!

      Delete
  3. I've heard great things about VE and need to check them out! Your wrap bracelet is so pretty!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these sorts of things!
    I have a leather one that has scripture written up it that wraps like that... I have no idea where it went :) LOL _ I need to try & dig that out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Find your scripture wrap, Rebecca Jo!

      Delete
  5. I have a couple of Victoria Emerson bracelets and just love them! I have a wrap bracelet like yours, but in burgundy, so you can bet it's going to be worn a lot in the coming months. Love your bracelet And that gorgeous top you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such pretty bracelets! I've been seeing them on IG and I can see why you wanted to scoop them up! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bracelet you got. I want to add a few more to my collection as well. YAY!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this style of bracelet! Very lightweight and easy to wear. This is a beautiful neutral one that you chose! Just gorgeous.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Making your recommended Miranda Lambert meatloaf tonight. Hope to make your jambalaya - which I can't spell to save my soul - this weekend.

    Love the bracelet. I have a Plunder bracelet that is similar and wear it all the time. Adds the perfect bit of sparkle to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful bracelets! I like that wrap one, my friend makes similar ones and I bought a few from her a few years back. I don't always wear bracelets as they are kid magnets, and these are leather wrap ones so not the best with sticky toddlers, haha! But I do love whenever I wear them :)

    Thanks for the link up!
    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. The wrap bracelets look so fun for a casual/boho look. Have a happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, going to check out the bracelets. My daughter and DIL might like those as well. Hope all is well in your corner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have great taste, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laura, I love this! And you're right - it is funny that three of us picked Elise's outfit! I LOVE my bracelet as well. So thanks to Kellyann for teaching me the ways of Victoria. That being said I wish I had stocked up during their B1G1!! Love you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love these Victoria Emerson wrap bracelets!! Thank you, so, so, so much for the featured!! I am so happy and truly flattered!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks so pretty with your blouse. I ordered one for my birthday and cannot wait to try it on! I think I ordered the same one you’re wearing? Anyhoo, I’m off to see what the others are sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Anne!! Please let me know if you did order the same bracelet! I would love to feature you! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  18. I love that bracelet! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete