Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sweet Tea Wins!

You friends really like your sweet tea!  Thank you so much for everyone who left a comment last week on my Roll Call post!  Looks like we're all - for the most part - Southern, sweet tea drinking girls!  I love it! And I loved getting to read your comments.  Maybe I'll do another roll call or question asking post again soon! It's so much fun getting to know my readers.

HUGE thank you's go out to those of you that emailed or texted about Steph this past weekend.  I don't know that I've ever shared that she is from Orlando, but now you know. She was not "home" in Florida this past weekend during the attacks at the night club, but she did have friends that were shot. She was upset and angry, which is very understandable, but she's doing better.  I am just so thankful that God knew where she needed to be that night.

I can't say enough how important it is to pray for country, y'all! I don't like to get into politics or have religious debates on my blog, but I will say that in the recent event in Orlando hitting so close to home and with the upcoming election, I'm really longing for a better place. I'm just so tired and weary of it all, ya know? And I guess I'm just so thankful that one day, for those of us that know Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior, all this "mess" will be over. I'm resting in that hope today. Keep praying!

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness.. praying for your girl especially having friends being involved & being so close to the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm so glad this world is NOT my home, I'm just passing through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord for Steph's safety..peace to each and all...sooner than later..oh our world...sad....

    ReplyDelete