Thursday, June 09, 2016

Roll Call


Happy Thursday, everyone!

I wanted to do something a little different today and I hope you'll play along. I've never done an offical roll call on my blog before, but for those of you that have been blogging as long as I have, you may remember them. It was a fun way to meet new bloggers and I would absolutely LOVE to see where everyone is from that takes the time to read all the crazy things I have to say every day {Well...maybe not so much lately, but I promise to do better now that I have my laptop back}! You don't have to be a long time reader to comment, either!  Everyone who comes across this post can comment and now is the time for all stalkers to come out from hiding, too!  I would love to finally hear from you!

So here's how the roll call works: 

Leave your name

What state you're from

and answer this question:
Do you prefer sweet or unsweet tea?
in the comments


I'll go first:

Laura
Louisiana
Sweet Tea because I'm a Southern girl like that!

That's it!  Easy peasy! Can't wait to see where everyone is from!

23 comments:

  1. Michelle (Grammie Time). From North Carolina - I prefer unsweetened tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh
    Louisiana
    Sweet tea with lemon please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy
    Pennsylvania
    Sweet tea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Amy! I'm surprised to see you like sweet tea! I thought it was only a "Southern thang." Glad to know you're one of us!

      Delete
  4. Amber
    South Mississippi
    Sweet tea, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca Jo
    Kentucky / Indiana (long story)
    Sweet tea because I grew up on it / but switched to unsweet because hello HEALTH & crazy sugar intake ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your sweet tea answer, Rebecca Jo!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Mary
    California
    Unsweetened with lemon:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shara
    Liberty, Mississippi
    Unsweet Tea, please

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rita
    Mississippi
    What is this "unsweet" you speak of? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, Rita! Ain't it the truth!?

      Delete
  9. I'm Emily from Texas & I like half sweet, half unsweet...I guess you could say I have trouble making decisions. ;)
    I'm fairly new to your blog, but I just love your sweet, fun, tell it like it is personality. Relatable bloggers are my favorite & your the type I feel like I have known forever when I read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't like it too sweet!

      Delete
  10. Amy
    Kentucky
    Half sweet and half unsweet
    Because I like to be difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea, Indiana, Sweet Tea cause I roll with Laura, my favorite Southern Gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beth
    Arkansas
    Sweet Tea, all the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lea, Louisiana and it's half and half for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tracy
    Georgia
    Coke (but I do like a good SWEET tea w lemon)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Meg
    Australian living in China
    Coke- we don't do tea LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meg! Thanks for leaving a comment! An Aussie in China! Very interesting!!

      Delete
  16. Anonymous5:04 PM

    Kate
    Utah
    Dr Pepper 10 (not a lot of sweet tea here in UT)

    ReplyDelete