
Okay. I have to admit I was a little confused by this one because, A) I don't own a medicine cabinet {I'm picturing the ol' 1970's mirror over the sink kind of cabinet}. Does a first aid kit count? And B) Are we talking prescription drugs? Ha! You can learn alot about people by what's in their medicine cabinet!
So "medicine" being the key word, I decided to roll with it like this. Here are my three items I would take if I were stranded on a deserted island.
{one.}
Excedrin Migraine. Y'all know I can just about get a migraine anywhere and I don't believe a deserted island is an exception. My triggers are hunger, heat, and smells, so I can only imagine that two out of the three would have me reaching for the bottle. The only down side to me popping pills is that I can't just swallow a pill. I have to have water to take it, so I guess if my headache was bad enough - which it would be - I would either die choking with a pill in my mouth or succumb to using salt water.
{two.}
{three.}
And I guess I would be TOTALLY stupid if my fair-skinned self didn't take sunscreen. I mean, didn't YOUR moma keep the sunscreen in the medicine cabinet when you were growing up? I sure would hate to fry on a deserted island!
And speaking of a deserted island, I saw on social media this week that some peeps that were stranded on an island were rescued when a pilot saw the word, "Help" spelled out using tree leaves. Genius!
This was so much fun! Can't wait to share my books with y'all next month! Linking up with Mix & Match Mama.





I wish "alcohol" was considered a medicine cabinet item, because I would bring it ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha Kimm! Truly!
DeleteThis is fun girlie!! And you are brilliant, you'll have the best fire, no headache and no sunburn!!
ReplyDeleteOne can only hope, Andrea!
DeleteSuch a good call on the sunscreen - that would be on my list too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteA girl needs her sunscreen!!! Great idea about the rubbing alcohol too. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteFor serious...it was a huge toss up between alcohol and neosporin. Too bad I didn't think about the flammable factor!! And I'm going to need to borrow that sunscreen. haha..that is NOT in my medicine cabinet and never crossed my mind. :)
ReplyDeleteI just remember growing up, my mom kept it in the medicine cabinet. I still keep it in our bathroom cabinet, but not with the medicines.
DeleteWhat a interesting post, not sure what I'd bring.
ReplyDeleteRubbing alcohol.....you are a genius!!! Great pick!
ReplyDeleteRubbing alcohol!!! Totally something I didn't think about...;) Good one!
ReplyDeleteGreat picks - I would totally bring sunscreen too because I hate being sunburned!
ReplyDelete