Monday, April 11, 2016

How Well Do I Know My Husband

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and I thought it would be kinda neat to share my version here with y'all. It was kinda fun!



1.  He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on? Sports, The Black List, or an old movie.

2.  You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island.

3.  What's one food he doesn't like? Chicken & dumplings

4.  You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? Sweet tea, no lemon.  Every. single. time.

5.  Where did he go to high school? A small school named Forest {I'm being vague}.

6.  What is his nickname for you? Baby or Poo

7.  If he was to collect anything, what would it be? University of Alabama memorabilia or Star Wars junk

8.  What would he eat every day if he could? My lasagna, smothered deer meat over rice, steak

9.  What is his favorite cereal? Honey Comb.  The generic Walmart version in the big bag that costs like $5!

10. What would he never wear? A scarf.

11. What is his favorite sports team? The Alabama Crimson Tide

12. Who did he vote for? Not Obama, I can tell ya that!

13. Who is his best friend? Me and Chad

14. What do you do that bothers him? He doesn't like the way I fold his t-shirts.  Never has.

15. What is his heritage? Scottish and Irish

16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? A chocolate cake with white icing

17. Did he play sports in high school? Yes, basketball. And rec baseball.

18. What could he spend hours doing? Helping others and working on "projects" around the house.

19. What is one unique talent he has? Wayne can play the piano.

Number 20 was mising for some reason.  My man!  Love him so much!  Even if he does order sweet tea every single time we go out. We'll be celebrating twenty-one years next week! He has a heart of gold and will do - and DOES - anything for me! He's definitely my true love.

6 comments:

  1. Bha ha ha, best friend "Me and Chad" I cannot even tell you have fun this is girlie! I want Mr. Nine to do this! Great idea beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun post idea, totally borroing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! Can't wait to read your hubby's answers!

      Delete
  3. Loved this! And yes, I can attest to the sweet tea no lemon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO sweet! Happy almost anniversary - you guys always look so happy together in your pictures. Oh, and I love your new eyelash extensions!

    ReplyDelete