Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Blush Pinterest Recreation

I've always been a PINK girl!  Ha! So imagine how excited I was when Rose Quartz ended up being one of the new colors for Spring this year!

I have had my eye on the pin on the left for a while.  The look is so simple and perfect for Spring. I also remembered that I had everything I needed to RECREATE this look in my closet, too. I decided to take it up a notch, though, and wear my leopard pixie pants. I wore this outfit to church and since I don't normally wear jeans to church, I decided on the pixie pants. I'll pair the look with my stressed denim in the near future.

Blush cardigan - Target
LUSH Blouse - Nordstrom (Ivory no longer available)
Leopard Pixie Pants - Target (old)
Serendipity Booties - Nordstrom 

Here's another cute blush option for Spring!

And here are some of the places I'll be linking up with this week: The Pleated Poppy, My Refined Style, A Pocketful of Polka Dots, and The Mix

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love pixie pants. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving pixie pants more and more. Especially for the office!

      Delete
  3. Girl, you better get over and link up today with the Style Perspectives weekly link up!! Perfect recreate and even BETTER with the HOT leopard pants!!!! You look gorgeous sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DONE, girlfriend! I have linked up! And thank you! You know I'm not a fabulous fashion blogger like you!

      Delete
  4. I like how you added the leopard pants. Blush and leopard = the perfect combo

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, Lisa! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Loving your take on the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! You look gorgeous in this color. Thanks so much for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this outfit on you! Those pants are super fun, and you look so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lana! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

      Delete
  8. Oh love your version with the printed pants even more than the original - leopard print is great with pink! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, Mica! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  9. Love that blush cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great outfit. I love it. I own and love that Lush Ivory cardigan. I have all pieces to re-create this look too. Well done!

    I run a linkup on Thursdays. I would love for you to join me this week with this outfit and any other recent looks. Thanks, Ada. =)


    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ada! I will see you there!

      Delete
  11. Love your blush cardi! I have a similar one, but I'm always stumped on how to style it. Thanks for the inspiration! I have a Pinterest-inspired outfit linkup on my blog right now, I'd love for you to linkup. :)
    http://tealandpolkadots.blogspot.com/2016/03/make-it-work-monday-aqua-pencil-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, so cute! I love that you kicked up the flare with those leopard pixies. Thanks for linking up, Laura. Hope to see you back this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honestly, Laura? I love your outfit a whole lot more than the pin that provided you with the inspiration :) I love that your cardigan is a slightly more intense shade of blush, and I'm particularly in love with the fact that you wore animal print skinnies!! Too cool. And definitely something I'd love to try out myself some day xoxo
    Speaking of being pretty in pink, my current Project Sister Act link-up is now live and it'd be lovely to have you so please do come by and link-up if you have a second, Laura xoxo

    http://sheelagoh.com/2016/03/25/flower-power-a-link-up/

    ReplyDelete