Thursday, March 17, 2016

Confessional Thursday ~ Take 6



I'm linking up with Jessica today on her blog, The Newly, for Confessional Thursday.  This is becoming a habit, y'all!  Ha ha! Short and sweet this week!

I confess...For the first time since she was four years old, Alise isn't playing softball this season. I admit that a part of me is glad, simply because I have NO idea how we would work it in our schedule, but I'm also sad. No ballpark nachos this spring.

I confess...I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to walk out of church on Sunday and finally see sunshine!  Please continue to keep Louisiana in your prayers.

I confess...I'm on Snap Chat and I don't know what the heck I'm doing. My Bigs are to blame for this.

I confess...I am not a fan of daylight savings time. I've been trying to recover all week from losing that one hour!

Funny Seasonal Ecard: Spring Forward should skip an hour on Monday afternoon to get us to happy hour faster. It should not steal from our weekend.:

I confess...We STILL have not gotten our tax information to our CPA. How many other CPAs out there that don't do their personal return?!

I confess...According to this, I've been using my Beauty Blender totally wrong!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and recoops that hour of sleep they lost!

7 comments:

  1. I am amazed at how much that one hour screws up my life! haha but snapchat is the best ever! Its so fun & easy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hitting the snooze!

      Delete
  2. Daylight savings is the worst. I have friends in Arizona who are openly mocking my suffering! It's no fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have friends in Arizona, too, Holly! They just don't get it! LOL!

      Delete
  3. I haven't even attempted Snapchat yet! I think Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter is enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post, love these confessionals. Have heard of Snapchat but that's about all. Hope you and DST get adjusted soon. Happy weekend Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! My girls got me on snapchat and I have no clue!! And, while I do wet my beauty blender, I do not dab. Ooops!

    ReplyDelete