Monday, March 30, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - March 30th


Short 'n sweet this week, peeps!  

I just got back in town Saturday afternoon and realized I hadn't started a menu for this week.  It's normally a work-in-progress with a piece of paper lying on the island for a few days until I'm ready to make a final decision and plan a grocery list.  And Saturday's are my normal shopping days for groceries, but I think my family missed me over night and insisted that I spend some time with them, which did NOT include a trip to the grocery store!

Here's our menu this week:

Sunday - Crawfish Etouffee (my recipe) & garlic bread


Tuesday - Taco Tuesday!

Wednesday - Spaghetti (my recipe) & green beans

Thursday - YOYO

Friday - Spaghetti Boats

Saturday - Jump Lump Crab Cakes & Baked Potato Bar

If you're looking for a great and easy dessert for Easter, check out my post from last week for Weight Watcher Lemonade Pie.  It is SO good!  

You can visit OrgJunkie for more menu and recipe ideas!

3 comments:

  1. We are doing Taco Tuesday this week as well! I bought the stuff for the pie today! I am going to try making 2, one with regular lemonade and one with pink??!! Hopefully it is just as good, pink lemonade is my favorite! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm so glad you decided to make it! I think pink lemonade should work fine! Let me know what you think! I still have another pie in the freezer. I'm thinking about having it this weekend for Easter!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete