Monday, February 02, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - February 2nd


Hello Meal Planners!  If you're stopping by from the link up from Orgjunkie, WELCOME!

So is everyone recovering from yesterday?  Too much Super Bowl yumminess yesterday, huh?  There ain't nothing like the pits of having to go back to work on a Monday after a food bender.  Bleh, bleh, bleh!

This weeks menu at our house is short and sweet: LEFTOVERS.

And I may throw in some sandwiches and cereal to make it stretch until next week.

You see, we had so much food yesterday at our Super Bowl party that we'll have plenty to last us for the week!  

Check out our Cajun Super Bowl Menu HERE for ideas!

I'm still taking blog questions for an upcoming post where YOU ask the questions and I answer them.  Anything is fair game.  Just leave me a question in the comments.

See ya next week!

2 comments:

  1. Leftovers and not having to cook is sometimes a welcome reprieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for leftovers! I just wish I wasn't the only one in my house who eats them!

    ReplyDelete