Monday, February 02, 2015

Get Pin-spired for February

Wow!  TWO posts in ONE day!  I don't know when the last time I've ever done that!  You can check out my Monday Menu Plan HERE.

Today I've decided to do something I've NEVER done and that's join Sheaffer over at Pinterest Told Me To for February's version of "Get Pin-spired."



My wonderful, faithful readers know that I am no fashion blogger, although maybe I have been sharing a little more out of my wardrobe than usual lately. I'm just self conscious when it comes to taking pictures of myself and me trying to take a fashion selfie is just totally out because the pic comes ALL wrong!

So a few weeks ago, I got Alise to take a pic of me in my new Bobeau wrap. I can't tell you how much. I. love. this. thing!  It is so warm and cozy!  I wish I had it in every color!

Free shipping and returns on Bobeau Asymmetrical Fleece Wrap Cardigan (Regular & Petite) at Nordstrom.com. A dramatic, wrap-style cardi is cut with an asymmetrical hem and secured with a single button at the neckline.                 

Ha ha!  I look so funny standing next to someone that actually has a head!

Anyhoo, I'm wearing Sam Edelman 'Penny' boots {last year}, a sequinned tank from Old Navy {last year} and skinny jeans from Forever21 {last year}. This is my favorite outfit and I think it's perfect for transitioning into Spring!  I have gotten so many compliments on it at work and just out and about while I'm running errands.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I love that wrap every single time I see it on somebody else! For some reason it doesn't look good on me, but I want it to so badly!!!!!! It looks darling on you! My friend Cassie has it and says it feels like kittens inside! :) Thanks for linking up! xoxo, Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....wearing mine again today! And I think I have that sequin tank and had never even crossed my mind to wear it with this cardi....taking a mental note since I'm going to attempt to only shop my closet this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous!! Super skinny! Totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete