Monday, January 19, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - January 19th


Our menu was cut short last week because of a death in our family, so we headed out late Thursday evening to Alabama.  In other words, four out of seven days aren't bad for last weeks menu plan.  I managed to make all the new recipes I wanted to, except for the BBQ chicken sandwiches, so I moved them to today.  Yay!  Supper will be ready when I get home tonight - except for throwing the fries in the oven! 

And let me just say that I am SO happy to finally have an alternative to Taco Tuesday!  Everyone liked the Enchilada Casserole last week!  Yay!  Their only request is that I use taco seasoning instead of what the original recipe called for.  I can do that!  So I moved that pin to our favorites on Pinterest!

Here's our menu for the week!

Sunday - Miranda Lambert's Mom's Meatloaf, Scallop Potatoes, & vegetable

Monday -  Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches & Fries

Tuesday - It's MY BIRTHDAY!!  I'm sure we'll go out to eat!

Wednesday - YOYO

Thursday - Wayne has been craving chili, so Chili it is!

Friday -  Breakfast Buffet & A Movie

Saturday - Birthday party for a friend!

Dessert of the Week:  Oreo Trifle

Extra this week:  Cresent Cinnamon Rolls

Join me and many others as we link up with Laura each week for Menu Plan Monday by visiting OrgJunkie.

6 comments:

  1. I was excited to NOT have tacos on my menu this week but if something comes up....they'll sneak back on there, I'm sure. I'm very sorry for your loss last week and Happy Birthday to you early for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your loss. We are back meal planning as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready to party!! Two of my fav people have bdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Thanks, Leigh! I hope Brad is having a great day today! I'm so excited for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your loss. What a difficult time. Looking toward this week -- Happy Birthday! I'm a January birthday too! :-) Love your menu plan. So glad to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great day!

    Thanks for posting these menus.

    ReplyDelete