Tuesday, October 07, 2014

The World Lost A Great Bachelor

In other mens' media news......

So was I the only one in the world who thought George Clooney would stay a bachelor forever?!

I admit.  I'm a Clooney fan, but not to the point where I have to see all his movies.  We don't have that kind of relationship.  Probably the last Clooney movie I saw was The Monument Men - which was a good movie, by the way.

George and I have kinda parted ways over the last few years.  I haven't kept up with him much.  I thought he was still dating Stacey Keibler.

So imagine my surprise when I found out about this Amal chick!

I was like, "Where did this chick come from with a name like that??"  and "How IN THE WORLD did she convince George to get married??"

In other words, what does this chick have that all the other beautiful women he's dated didn't have??

I think it was a conspiracy with him and Brad Pitt.  You know, he and Angelina just got married at the beginning of September and then George gets hitched to "Amal" {sneer} later in the same month.

Do you think he and Brad were just sitting around the table one night, sharing some bourbon, planning their next multi-million dollar Oceans Twenty-two movie, when they thought, "Hey!  Let's both get married in September!"

Brad says, "You in?"

George says, "Yeah.  I think I am, Buddy!"

And there ya go!

Can you imagine waking up in the morning beside the most bacheloristic man in America?

I can't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment