Monday, September 01, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - September 1, 2014

Hello September!

Is it Fall yet in your neck of the woods?

I'm not quite sure WHAT I as thinking last week with my menu planning!  With the exception of today, future Monday suppers are out the window for us because Alise has tumbling practice from 6:30 - 7:30.  By the time I get off work, it would be stupid-crazy to drive home and then drive back to town for her practice, so I think our Monday schedule will just be to find a quiet place to eat and study in town before practice.  Also, this past Saturday started the beginning of football season and you can't watch SEC football without having some SEC-style football food!  So last week's menu for Saturday quickly turned into tailgating food!  Yummy!!



Monday - Lasagna, salad and garlic bread  

Tuesday - Taco Tuesday

Wednesday - General TSO Chicken with brown rice

Thursday - Ham & Cheese crescent roll ups and chips

Friday - Pizza

Saturday - Date Night!

Sunday - Miranda Lambert's Mom's Meatloaf, PW's smashed potatoes, & black eyed peas


What's on your menu this week?  For more ideas, visit Laura at OrgJunkie and join the link up!

Have a tasty week!

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love when real life collides with our best laid plans. I'm visiting from I'm An Organizing Junkie Menu Plan Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of Taco Tuesday! We usually eat tacos once a week, but it is usually at our local mexican restaurant. :)

    ReplyDelete