Monday, August 18, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - August 18, 2014

It's that time of year again and school has started.  Back to a routine for us.  Back to menu planning for me.

It's been a while since I've joined OrgJunkie's link up and I've REALLY slacked off this summer in the menu planning category!  Entertaining around the pool this summer on the weekends with friends has been about the extent of my cooking.  During the week, it's been BLTs or frozen pizza for Wayne and Alise.  And of course, we've been eating out more.

Time to remedy the situation.



Monday - I see football games and cheer in our future for Monday nights, which probably means future crock pot meals for this day of the week!  Until then, it's smothered deer meat, rice & gravy, and green beans this week.

Tuesday - Taco Soup

WednesdayWhat's another BLT?

Thursday - Dirty Rice and corn

Friday -  Hamburger sliders and fries

Saturday - Steak, baked potatoes, salad & garlic bread

Sunday - Make your own pizza and salad

With this menu, I'm able to use some things that I already have in the freezer and pantry. I spent $105 at the grocery store for this week's menu.

What's on your menu this week?  For more ideas, visit OrgJunkie's blog and join the link up!

Have a tasty week!

No comments:

Post a Comment