Sunday, January 12, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 13th


So let's check out how I did last week:
Monday
Shrimp Jambalaya   {Check}

Tuesday
Tostadas    {Check}
Refried Beans

Wednesday
Sesame Chicken   {Check}
Brown Rice

Thursday
Sloppy Joes   Pizza
French Fries

Friday
Dinner Out!  {Check}

Saturday
One Pot Baked Ziti   {Didn't happen}
Green Bean Bundles
Garlic Bread

Sunday
Miranda Lambert's Mom's Meatloaf{Smothered Steak, rice & gravy}
Pioneer Woman's Smashed Potatoes
Corn
Crescent Rolls

And here's this week's menu:


Monday
Leftovers

Tuesday
Chicken Enchiladas

Wednesday
Lasagna
Garlic Bread

Thursday
Venison Chili

Friday
Dinner Out!

Saturday
Out of town

Sunday
Out of town


This week is easy peasy and oh-so cheap!  I planned a stress free week because I can tell that I just don't have it in me to cook this week.  I decided to continue to use things in our pantry and freezer to save time and money. And being out of town this weekend helps on the grocery bill, too!

Sorry to disappoint {ahem}, but I'll be taking next Monday off!!  It's my BIRTHDAY so I feel I deserve a day all to myself!  Besides, being two states away will make it hard for me to try and plan a menu!

Be sure to visit Orgjunkie's blog to link up your weekly menu and get more delicious ideas for family suppers!


Have a TASTY week!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a happy birthday!!!! Love easy meal plans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Hope You have a Great Birthday too this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a birthday!!! My meal plans are all crazy right now! But hey, at least Harrison is doing some of the cooking!

    ReplyDelete