
I'm linking up again this week with The Good Life Blog for the "5 on Friday" link up party.
one.
If you are a Duck Dynasty fan, then you will have TWO more reasons to visit my home town. Willie is in the process of opening up a restaurant called "Willie's Duck Diner," featuring Cajun and Creole cuisine. Price range is $10-$30. His wife, Korie, will be opening a clothing "lifestyle boutique" soon called "Duck & Dressing." Both husband and wife will be making their movie debut in Spring 2014 in "Gods Not Dead." Just a little DD news for ya!
two.
Last night I went to a painting party. It was at my old high school, so you can imagine how creepy that was! Here's my picture! I can't believe I painted this! I have NO artistic ability what so ever!! But I love it!
three.
I think I've finally found an "historical TV show" that I can get excited about again. That is, until the return of Downton Abbey in January. The name of the show is "Reign" and it comes on the CW channel at 8:00 on Thursday nights. The setting takes place in 16th century France and revolves around Mary, Queen of Scots. I really, really liked this show last week {since I was at the painting party, I haven't watched last night's episode}. Check it out and let me know what you think!
four.
Last week on my 5 at Friday post, I mentioned John Grisham's new book, Sycamore Row. It came out this Tuesday and I'm about a third of the way into it and I'm loving it!! The book takes place three years after A Time To Kill. Of course, Matthew McConaughey will always be Jake Brigance in my mind!
five.
I made some A-MAZing recipes this week! You'll have to check back on Monday for my Menu Plan post for more details, but I'll leave you with some hints here:
Easy Pepper Steak
Spaghetti Boats
Disney Loaded Potato Soup
Thanks for stopping by and reading our blog!
And Happy Weekend!
I hope yours is filled with lots of Halloween goodness!
one.
If you are a Duck Dynasty fan, then you will have TWO more reasons to visit my home town. Willie is in the process of opening up a restaurant called "Willie's Duck Diner," featuring Cajun and Creole cuisine. Price range is $10-$30. His wife, Korie, will be opening a clothing "lifestyle boutique" soon called "Duck & Dressing." Both husband and wife will be making their movie debut in Spring 2014 in "Gods Not Dead." Just a little DD news for ya!
two.
Last night I went to a painting party. It was at my old high school, so you can imagine how creepy that was! Here's my picture! I can't believe I painted this! I have NO artistic ability what so ever!! But I love it!
three.
I think I've finally found an "historical TV show" that I can get excited about again. That is, until the return of Downton Abbey in January. The name of the show is "Reign" and it comes on the CW channel at 8:00 on Thursday nights. The setting takes place in 16th century France and revolves around Mary, Queen of Scots. I really, really liked this show last week {since I was at the painting party, I haven't watched last night's episode}. Check it out and let me know what you think!
four.
Last week on my 5 at Friday post, I mentioned John Grisham's new book, Sycamore Row. It came out this Tuesday and I'm about a third of the way into it and I'm loving it!! The book takes place three years after A Time To Kill. Of course, Matthew McConaughey will always be Jake Brigance in my mind!
five.
I made some A-MAZing recipes this week! You'll have to check back on Monday for my Menu Plan post for more details, but I'll leave you with some hints here:
Easy Pepper Steak
Spaghetti Boats
Disney Loaded Potato Soup
Thanks for stopping by and reading our blog!
And Happy Weekend!
I hope yours is filled with lots of Halloween goodness!


Your painting looks great! I still haven't gotten my hands on a copy of Sycamore Row but am so glad to hear that it's a good one!
ReplyDeletei'm following now thanks to the linkup! YAY! girl, i love that painting!!! it's amazing! you rocked it! how festive too :)
ReplyDeletehappy friday!
xx
elise
Love you painting! Yay you!!!! I did read the articles about his wife in Austin - hope it's not true but you never know! Maybe all the pressure to stay on top is too much!
ReplyDeletefollowing you now- glad I found ya! Can I just agree with everything you said in number 4?? haha enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love you picture! You did so good. Where are going to hang it? Y'all have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteRoll Tide!!
I love the painting you girls did! They look great!
ReplyDelete