Here are two of my favorites:

You can check out pictures from our first visit here.It has been a VERY busy week for us and I have SO many things to share so be sure to check back this week!

You can check out pictures from our first visit here.
Hi there, I'm Laura, I'm the happiest wife, the loudest cheer mom, and the craziest girlfriend you'all ever have, I'm a Southern Belle living in a Southern world!
you may also like
Welcome to my blog! Wayne and I have been married twenty four years and we're blessed to have a teen daughter and a dog named Jack. We are BAMA fans living in "da boot" of Louisiana. I'm the happiest wife, the loudest cheer mom, and the craziest girlfriend you'll ever have. I'm a Southern Belle living in a Southern world!
Sign up with your email address to receive new updates straight in your inbox.
I love her costume! I never thought of wearing it in the pumpkin patch.
ReplyDeleteI love Alise's costume! She is such a doll! We can't seem to get well enough to go to the pumpkin patch yet.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. I can almost hear her giggles...
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...those are ADORABLE!!!!!!
ReplyDelete(We had a blast at the Bama game last night. It was SO cold!!! And, hey, we're #1 now!)
so sweet! I love the Minnie Mouse costume.
ReplyDeleteY'all have a wonderful week!
These 2 pictures are SO adorable!! Great job Alise, it looks like you had a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures! I love her Minnie Mouse costume!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I love her little costume!
ReplyDelete