Sunday, October 18, 2009

Clowning Around on the Bayou

Thanks to my bloggy friend, Janna, for letting me know about my favorite SEC team! No. 1, Baby!! Who knew?! WE certainly didn't! WE were too busy clowning around with a four year old on the bayou this afternoon to even think about the BCS standings! Congratulations to my Bama team! Even after a horrible game last night (so I thought) they managed to come out on top! And Mark Ingram is my new hero! Just sayin'...

So, yeah! This afternoon, we took pictures on the banks of one of our local bayous and listened as Alise cheered and hollered at the Spanish Moss and trees. She was totally cracking us up and in the words of our church's children's minister just this morning (who saw her at the football game Friday night), she is most definitely a "performer." Ha!













7 comments:

  1. Y'all are gorgeous!! Made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura!
    These are all so beautiful!!! I LOVE your Bayou pictures every year. It looks like you had a great time and it was an absolutely beautiful day for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful pictures! I would have to pick all of them. What a beautiful family! Perfect back drop too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your family pictures posted to regularly. And man, to have that location so close to you, how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics. I haven't thought about taking some on the bayou w/ LSU Theme. GREAT IDEA! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great photos! The location is beautiful as is your family!

    ReplyDelete