Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

As rainy as September was, I didn't want to let a nice, sunny October weekend pass us by without visiting one of our area's pumpkin patches! It has become an annual event for us and Alise just loves it! She would haul pumpkins around all day if I let her! I promised that we would visit again later in the month to take pictures with her Halloween costume on.

Here are a few pictures from our visit this weekend.




And I think this one is my favorite. I love Alise being surrounded by all the pumpkins!

Don't forget my give away here!

Oh, and it was like 50 degrees this morning and I let my daughter wear gauchos and flip flops to school. Am I crazy or what?!

11 comments:

  1. What sweet pics! I love her dress and all the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She always has the most adorable dresses! Which pumpkin patch was this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, she's just adorable!!! Sounds like it was a nice day at the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Is that an Etsy dress? It is darling. And no, you are not crazy. I bet it warmed up as the day went on.

    ~hippo hugs~

    P.S. You know I think you are a terrific mother (and room mother LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just beautiful! I love the dress she had on in the pictures. We are going to a pumpkin patch this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute dress! I don't even think we have a pumpkin patch near us. I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures and her dress of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really good pictures! We go to the Pumpkin Patch w/Katie's class on the 16th. I'm excited! I don't think I'm going to dress up too much because we are suppose to go on a hayride. I'll have to think about it. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love pics from pumpkin patches...all those vibrant colors!

    My oldest daughter pretty much wears flip-flops year-round and, wonderful Mother that I am, I don't discourage it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of them Laura!!! Wonderful pictures and Alise's dress is so adorable! Alise just looks so pretty in all of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great pictures! I love pictures from the Pumpkin Patch. I am worried that this year we won't have any of those nice fall weekends left. They are calling for snow in our forcast and only getting in the 40s for a high. I really will be disappointed if the weather doesn't cooperate!

    ReplyDelete