Unfortunately for me and my 5'3" frame - 5'4" on a good hair day (that you can read about here), I think I'm too short to wear one, but they look so awesome on all you tall girlies. Like this one! I love the gray blue color and the bow tie at the waist.

That belt, y'all! I seriously need a new leopard belt in my closet. A few years ago, I became a fan of yellow to the point that I really enjoy wearing it during the spring and summer. I can't help but laugh at the long legs of this maxi jumpsuit. I would be dragging all that material behind me no matter how high a heel I wore with it!

Bohemian striped jumpsuits seem to be the popular trend that I'm seeing this season. Love these stripes, the pockets, and the elastic leg bands. So simple and yet easy for summer. Peace, Baby!

This! This is more my style. Crisp, clean lines that scream Spring. I love, love, love this wide leg/gaucho style jumpsuit. First of all, because I think with the shorter leg length, I could probably pull it off (although it would probably come to my ankles!) AND this is "nun-worthy" for the office!

This jumpsuit would be perfect for a romantic beach get away or cruise. So breezy and cool for warmer temps and dressy enough for a nice dinner.

So jumpsuits. Are you a fan?
I just have one question: How do you go to the bathroom in those suckers?

I'm a shortie so I'll never be able to wear a jumpsuit but some of these are gorgeous. I love the last one - kick off those shoes and get your feet in the sand!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE them but never wear on day dates with Mr. Nine when we're day drinking because oh my Lord, some are so hard to get down. I got an adorable floral one yesterday at Target with back ties but it'll be a chore getting it up and down, lol. You may have me clicking big time here, love al of these!
ReplyDeleteLol! So needless to say jumpsuits and day drinking don't mix!! Ha! Love it, Girlie!!
DeleteThat's my whole issue - the bathroom situation. I have worn things similar & I hate sitting in a stall virtually naked. I love the look but its not function able for me. Maybe an event - where I dont drink so I dont have to pee ;) haha
ReplyDeleteI am totally a fan except for the bathroom part. I love the way jumpsuits look and they can be so flattering. I saw some really cute ones at TJMaxx the other day for great prices.
ReplyDeleteHi Stacey! I actually saw a few at Old Navy today, too!
DeleteHa, ha...jumpsuits and day drinking! I think they are really flattering on folks taller than me...or if worn with high wedges. Hope you're having a great day!
ReplyDeleteI'm too short. Now I'm going to stomp my feet and pout my lips. Seriously, I wish I could pull it off but like my doctor would say, "Not on that frame." HA! XOXO
ReplyDeleteShort girls unite! I wish I could wear a jump suite, but then you bring up a good question, I hate having to basically get fully undressed to go pee, my solution, don't drink anything while you're out...haha! I found some rompers that looked okay, but wishing I could pull off a jumper too!
ReplyDeleteThere must be a perfect height for jumpsuits - maybe 5'6"? I'm too tall for them - they never fit me either. I LOVE that last one - a very 70's vibe!
ReplyDeleteI am totally trying to find a good jumpsuit. I am on the short side, but my torso is long so it makes it tough finding one that actually fits.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mylittlenest.org
I think jumpsuits aren't for everyone. And I agree with Andrea and the day drinking. Heck, my day drinking might just be water, but I cannot afford to have anything delay me when I am in a rush in the potty. I think my fav is the gray and white striped jumpsuit with the shorter length in the legs. Somehow I associate jumpsuits with vacay. And palazzo pants, too! Need to talk PC into taking me somewhere so I can get one and wear it.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about looking for a jumpsuit for the Rehearsal Dinner. We're the same height, so I know it's hard to find one that's the right length. I have one from ON that's a few years old. It's supposed to be ankle length, so it's the perfect regular length on me. I really like the gray and white striped one. Where did you find it? XO
ReplyDeleteLove a jumpsuit and all of these I'd wear in a heartbeat. Nice to find your blog, I'd love your to join my Thursday #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish
ReplyDeleteI seriously want to wear jumpsuits like nobodies business. Even though I'm tall...I'm super short waisted so alot of times the crotch hangs down way too far. Blah...thinking I need to order a few and just keep trying.
ReplyDelete