Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Simple Shower Punch

This past weekend I got to shower my dear friend and one of my favorite basketball players. Dani is a younger version of myself - even if our hair color is completely different! - and I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle in a few months. We both share the same maiden name and come from the same small town (well, my parents were actually raised there, so that counts!), but we're not related. Dani graduated from college this past spring and found a job in healthcare, too. In some ways, she's like my little Sister and I am just so stinking' proud of her! Dani is also the person that introduced us to Stephanie two years ago so I will forever be indebted to her for that. 
I thought I would share the very simple punch I made for the wedding shower today for Tasty Tuesday. I actually found the recipe on Southern Living's website and it was a huge hit! Everyone loved it and I will definitely be making it again! 


Sparkling Punch

1 12 oz. can of pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
4 cups of white cranberry juice
1 quart of club soda, chilled

Stir together lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail in a large pitcher. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Stir in club soda just before serving.

I actually made the punch without the club soda the week before the shower and froze it. I thawed it the day of the party and then poured in the club soda. I also had an ice ring full of strawberries and mint leaves. 

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. This punch recipe makes me happy and so does seeing your smiling face with Shower success!!! Brilliant idea to freeze it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Shower success!! Everything was perfect! Except you not being able to help me decorate! I missed you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous gals, you and Dani ! That punch looks fab and I might just snatch this recipe for one of the bridal showers we have coming up. Happy Tuesday lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's a hit at your party, too, Tammy!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'm always looking for a good punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing your pics on IG for the shower. Its always a lot of work but its always so much fun & appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious. Love a good punch recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love punch. I think my favorite is pineapple, 7Up, and well that may be it! It's an oldie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That punch recipe sounds great and the color is perfect for a girlie shower. I know you did an awesome job hosting!

    ReplyDelete