Monday, June 20, 2016

Taking A Break


So how was everyone's weekend?! Actually, mine could have been alot better, but whatever. I'm praying and hoping for a much happier week! And so far, it's been great!

I'm just checking in today to let you know that I've decided to take a little blog break. Lately I've just been feeling guilty for not blogging enough and I'm just tired of feeling guilty, ya know?  I want to enjoy our summer before middle school starts and spend some time with my friends and my girls. I preach to them all the time that "family comes first" and I haven't been walking the talk. My family needs me and I need them and getting to spend time with friends is just icing on the cake! I'll be checking in from time to time here, and I promise I haven't left social media totally. You can still find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Snap Chat!

Have a great summer!

11 comments:

  1. I'll miss you but completely understand! Enjoy your summer. I look forward to keeping up on Instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that family - that's what summer is about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is what we need! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya! I am right there with ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walk that walk girl...enjoy your time off! Don't forget to snap me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snapping you is one of my favorite things to do!

      Delete
  6. I totally understand! I'm looking you up on Instagram right now so I can follow along on your summertime adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you Laura, you have the rest of your life to blog, but family time is precious and Alise will be grown before you know it. Enjoy your summer and we'll be right here when you return. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will miss you but totally understand! Just looked you up on Instagram and sent a follow request - enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I feel ya! Big hugs! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete