Monday, February 08, 2016

Blog Break

Alise is out for Mardi Gras break and has been living it up this weekend with a friend in Dallas.  I miss her so much, but she deserves some fun time. On the other hand, I've been sick and not feeling well this weekend, so I've decided to take a break from blogging. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better soon and will return next week!

To all my Louisiana friends, Happy Mardi Gras! Laissez les bons temps rouler (Pronounced: Lay say lay bohn tohn roo lay)!! See? I taught you some French this morning!


6 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. It is going around here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending you well wishes for you and heart wishes for your heart on missing your lovely daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better friend! Enjoy some resting up while your girl is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well. Enjoy the break and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete