Friday, October 03, 2014

Top 5 (or 3) Favorite Posts

So this idea came to me a little late and that's the reason why I could only come up with three favorites for you this week.  I'll try to do better.  Or maybe I should just call it my 5 favorite things for the week?  Maybe I'll go there.  Regardless, here are my top 3 favorite posts this week in Blog Land (in no certain order):

1.  Boot Socks Times Two by Get Your Pretty On (Don't forget to join her Fall Challenge!)

2.  7 Booties $50 and Under by From Mississippi With Love (Do you see a Fall pattern here?)

3.  How To Hold A Clutch Purse by Miss Janice

Have a GREAT weekend!  We're busy with friends over for the Ole Miss/Bama game, Swamp Bowl Saturday night (our school's PeeWee version of the Super Bowl), and some time this weekend, my Mom is coming over to help me decorate our front door for Halloween! The Fall/Halloween decorating bug has finally bit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment