Friday, October 21, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Friday

Maybe it's not too late in the season for some of you sewers and crafters to try this Ruffled Pumpkin Shirt. I love it because it is so different from the usual monogrammed and appliqued shirts you see this time of year. From the tutorial, it doesn't look too hard. But then again, I'm not a sewer!

{That word just looks wrong: sewer. Did a spell it right? It looks like the word for poop drainage. I'm referring to a person that sews.}

Here are some FREE Halloween cupcake topper printables to get your party started!!

One of my absolute favorite blogs is Confessions of a Cookbook Queen. She is not just absolutely hilarious, but she comes up with the neatest concoctions....ahem!...ideas. Don't believe me? Check out her Glamorous Witch Cupcakes post for a good laugh. And check out these great Halloween party goody bags!

Here is another Frankenstein treat!

I hate to cut this WILF post so short, but honestly I've been running around like a rat on crack all day {I'm typing this on Thursday night}. And I'm just plain tuckered out. I'm hoping I sleep well tonight.

But before my head hits the pillow, I need to go clean the house before the maid comes tomorrow!

Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. clare9:27 AM

    Even though your comments are closed for your Columbus post I just want to tell you that I am proud of you for sticking up for so many of us who don't always have the gumption to speak up. Well done and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a long week for us too! We have tried to pile in too much in each day. I am hoping for a restful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete