Friday, September 30, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Friday

Happy Friday!!

Tomorrow is October 1st. To me, it means that Halloween is almost here and I can finally break out my light up ghosts! To my husband, it means the first day of bow season.

Whatevah!

Here are just a few Halloween ideas this week to get you in the mood!

If you like decorating for Halloween, then these Pom Pom Ghosts are a must have {Scroll down to see the picture of the ghost. Those owls are cute, too!}!! I can see these hanging down from a chandelier as a centerpiece for a kids' Halloween party. They would also look great hanging down from the lights over my island. And that's why I'm lovin' them!

I've always been a fan of lime sherbert punch. Something about it just says "old fashioned" to me and reminds me of when I was a kid. It's hardly ever served at showers or weddings anymore, so when I saw this neat idea for Frankenstein Punch, my mouth started puckering. Okay. Maybe not, but I still love the idea and the freaky faces drawn on the cups!

Every year for Halloween, we get together with some sweet friends for trick-or-treating in a nearby neighborhood. Our husbands like to go "all out" for their girls, so they hook up a trailor to the Ranger - complete with hay and pumpkin lights - and off we go house to house. After trick-or-treating, we come back home and have chili, frito pies, chips, dips, that sort of thing. So when I came across these cute Pumpkin Pizzas, I thought they would be perfect for the girls on Halloween night. They are almost too cute to eat!

Maybe these wonderful entry ways will get you motivated this weekend to decorate.

I'll have more Halloween and Fall ideas next Friday, so stay tuned.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to give birth in October, so knowing that tomorrow is the 1st is both exciting and sort of freaks me out a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ready for fall here!

    ReplyDelete