Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brandon Hall


This past weekend, I got to stay at Brandon Hall in Natchez, Mississippi. It is a WONDERFUL bed and breakfast located on the Natchez Trace. I had the entire house to myself except for a gorgeous wedding that took place on the front porch Saturday evening. I peeked at the ceremony from the balcony windows. The bride arrived in a horse drawn carriage. After the wedding, I sat on the upstairs balcony and read in one of the rocking chairs. From my view, I could see the bride and groom pose for their wedding pictures in various places on the grounds and I must say that I think they are going to have some gorgeous pictures!! I had such a relaxing get away. I certainly didn't want to leave and I would go back right now if I could. So if you are ever in Natchez, I recommend staying at Brandon Hall. Go here for their website.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a beautiful and calm place to retreat to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to stay at the Brandon Hall. I've heard from my neighbors that it's really a great B&B. I love Natchez. It's so relaxing. I read on the website that the Pilgrimage Tours is starting. We drove down for a weekend in July and toured some of those amazing plantations. Had a great time. Can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete