Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Day At The Spa

Last Thursday, I got to do something that I haven't gotten to do in a very long time! I got to help celebrate my best friend, Angie's birthday! And guess where it was? At a SPA!!

Can you say, "Ahhhh!"??

Angie's sweet hubby gifted her with a Spa Day and she asked me if I wanted to come too. Let's just say that she certainly didn't have to twist my arm! We had pedicures, facials, and Angie had a massage. I scheduled a little too late so I missed out on my favorite part (massage), but I didn't mind at. all. It was her first time to experience a Spa Day so I was thrilled to be able to share it with her! I wasn't quite sure if she would love it as much as I do, but one look at her face after her massage, and I knew she was hooked!! We had a great time!! Neither one of us were ready to leave and face "reality" again!

Of course I don't have any pictures from our day - I certainly wouldn't post pictures of us without our make-up - that would just be totally taboo, so here's a pic of us on her actual birthday.

When is the last time you got together with your girlfriends and got to celebrate a birthday? Honestly, I don't think we do it often enough!

2 comments:

  1. Fun, Fun!! I need a spa day ASAP! All mom's should do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh.. Spa day! I'm jealous. I'm hoping for a pedi before this baby gets here. :)

    ReplyDelete