Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Last week, Alise wanted to give Mrs. M a picture of herself and I suggested she draw a picture of herself instead. This is a picture-in-a-picture: Alise's first self portrait!On Thursday, I got to go with Alise and her class to visit the pumpkin patch. Her first field trip! They had so much fun listening to stories, carving a pumpkin, and visiting the patch.



How many hairbows do you see in the above picture?







When we got home that afternoon, Alise insisted that I take a picture of her with the pumpkin she got to carry home from the pumpkin patch.

I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I have planned a Halloween party this weekend for Alise and her class at our house this Saturday. I have TONS to do to get ready for it, so posts will be short and sweet this week!

3 comments:

  1. I love going to the pumpkin patch! I hope we can go this Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad Alise enjoyed her first field trip! Pumpkin patches are so fun! Good luck getting ready for your Halloween party this weekend. I know it will be decorated to the 9s and tons of fun for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare you put an orange bow in her hair when she's wearing blue!!! Haha!!! Just kidding! I bet Wayne would have a fit! It goes with the pumpkins though, so it's ok! ;-)

    ReplyDelete