Sunday, July 18, 2010

Munchkin Market

For those that have requested first dibbs on Alise's clothes before I take them to Munchkin Market, here are some of the better outfits that I'll be dropping off next Sunday. First come, first served. If you have a little dancer or gymnast this Fall, let me know because I have lots of leotards that I did not show here. With exception to a few details mentioned below, all are free from stain and tears and come from a smoke and pet free home. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or email me.
Red clogs. Never worn. I can't remember if I got these from Kelly's Kids or Orient Express. Size 26. $25
Dark pink Polo dress. Size 4/4T. Good condition. $12.
Red nylon nightgown & matching robe. Perfect for Christmas pictures. Never worn. Missing tags. Size 3T. $20
Mulberry Street Santa dress. Very, very cute and in like-new condition. Size 2T. $30.
Christmas tree dress. Size 4. $15
Halloween outfit with a little bling. Size XS 4/5. $5
2-pc Boutique snowman outfit; pants not shown. Light courdery and very cute. Size 4R. $30 SOLD
Multi-colored paisley dress that never made it to the monogram shop! Ha! Size 4. $15 SOLD
Cute red/white check Christmas dress with Rudolph applique. Size 4T $20
Sorry for the wrinkles. A favorite church dress. Monogrammed Strausberg houndstooth. Comes with a collar; one side is a Scottish dog, the other is Santa. We normally just wore it with the monogram and got several years wear. Size 2T. $40
Mis Tee V-Us Christmas outfit. Some piling on the leggins but still in overall great condition. Size 4T. $15
Mis TeeV-Us outfit and SOOOO cute. Brown/Green/Purple. Size 3T. $30
Boutique lounge outfit. Some piling on the leggings but still a cute outfit. Expecially if you like bling! $15
Gymboree 3-pc polka dot pajamas. Super cute! Size 4. $12
Gymboree Black/Red. Worn twice. Size 4. $10
Boutique Pink/Brown Monkey outfit. Mint condition and precious! Size 4T $35
Size 4 purple monogrammed corderoy jumper with pink/hot pink turtleneck size 6. $15 SOLD

5 comments:

  1. OK so I couldn't find your e-mail address so I will just leave a comment here. I was interested in what size and colors you have in leotards. We have to have black leotards and pink tights. Also I like the multi-colored paisley dress and the brown and green Mis TeeV outfit. If you haven't already sold these items my e-mail address is nursemom0510@gmail.com. Also, you would have to ship them because I am in Arkansas! If that is not possible then it's ok I just thought I would try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the brown and pink monkey outfit. I will get with you next weekend or something. You can mail it if you have to. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO SORRY, but mark me off the monkey outfit. I just saw that it was a size 4, and she is still in 18-24 months. I would lose it before it fit. I am sorry to bug you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink dress with Christmas trees all over, what brand is that? Email wareaglegirl30@gmail.com Thanks Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't get any deebs on the purple A dress let me know. You know we only monogram with As!!!

    ReplyDelete