Saturday, October 24, 2009

He's Bad, He's Ugly....


He's "Mount Terrance Cody" and if you're not a fan now, then you oughta be! This 6 foot 5, 354 pound bad boy won us the game against Tennessee on Saturday afternoon by blocking two field goals. The last one being in the last four seconds of the game!

I admit. I was sweating it! I was smack in the middle of preparing for Sunday's lunch and although it's only a few steps from our kitchen to the living room, I was pacing. I sent Alise to her room. I couldn't handle the pressure. I just knew we had lost that game.

My heart went out to Mark Ingram. I hate that he fumbled. I hope this doesn't put a damper on all the Heisman talk I've been hearing about him this week because I still think he is an awesome player.

I'm relieved that we have a week off and extra time to prepare for LSWho. We'll be heading to T-Town for that game and I hope we're not disappointed!

Roll Tide!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! We were so excited. My son has declared "Mount Cody" his favorite player!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were late to the party last night b/c we couldn't leave till the game was over.

    ReplyDelete