Sunday, October 25, 2009

What's Up With the Tattoo?!

From time to time, I like to check out my google analytics to see who is visiting my blog. Look who found us:

"Asian leotard" - Moma-of-American-daughter say what? Gymnastics and dance leotards, yes. Asian leotards, no. Sorry.

"Can you make a cake using Slim Fast" - Uh, I don't think so. I wouldn't eat it if you could. Can you imagine eating a piece of cake that tastes like chalk? Ugh!!

"Christian daughter tattoo" - I really wanna see a picture of this. I'm thinking a cross. What about you?

"Daughter 9 wanting to do everything herself" - What's up with that? You mean she still wants to do everything herself at 9??

"Girl muscle blog" - Oh, yeah! Right! Me being the buff girl that I am....

"Good mother daughter tattoo" - What is up with the tattoo? I don't have a tattoo. My 4 year old daughter doesn't have a tattoo. How in the world do these tattoo-toting people end up on my blog?

"Horton tattoo" - So this one got me to thinking....if we - the Horton's - had our very own tattoo....ya know? Kinda like a family crest? What would ours be? An elephant comes to mind. That and the words, "Roll Tide!" Ha! I wish I had counted just exactly how many times the word tattoo appeared in my analytics module. All I can say is ALOT!

"Mom headstand" - Sure. I can do this. I'm a Diaper-Daredevil-Mommie-and-Me gymnastics pro!!

"Soup at PF Changs (makes you go in labor)" - Okay. This one totally. cracked. me. up. It brought back memories {Chelita, are you reading?} of my last two weeks of pregnancy when I was ready to do anything - but drink castor oil - to go in to labor! There is a local Mexican restaurant in town that was known for their salsa making women go in to labor. Yes, we tried it and it didn't work. Alise was born a week later. But to read that my most favorite restaurant is known for making women go in labor is too funny. Who knew?

"Who was in the Horton Family" - Look, I've been in this family for nearly 15 years and I still don't know!

And finally....

"I'm too fat" - Finally! Someone who shares my sentiments! Bingo, Sista! Welcome to the Family! Maybe you'd like to try some Slim Fast Cake??

15 comments:

  1. Ok that seriously had me laughing out loud! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing my head off! That was so funny. Yeah, wouldn't want to try slim fast cake either. That's just yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I wonder what would come up with mine,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy! I should do that sometime, just for kicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! Glad you are enjoying the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny. Maybe you should look into that Horton tat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cracked me up! I've never checked google analytics, but I think I might need to start just so I can have my very own chuckle once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:56 PM

    I love to see you do a headstand :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny! Have you even mentioned the word tattoo on your blog before this post? It really makes you wonder about the crazies typing in these searches doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA HA!!! You were so impatient to meet that little darling of yours!!!! Hey, you could just eat the soup there next time. :) And I am also a little bit smarter these days with the "secrets" of starting up things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I know I'm late, but I'm so far behind on my blog reading it's not funny! ;) Anyway, that's some funny stuff. You've reminded me that I need to check my GA, too. That's another thing I've let slide lately...too much to do and not nearly enough time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:44 AM

    Can anyone recommend the well-priced Remote Desktop utility for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote assistance
    ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete