Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bows & Ballerinas

Last Tuesday when Alise got home from gymnastics, she had a big box waiting for her to open. More magnificent bows from Shannon! If you haven't had a chance to visit her site yet, please do so. You won't be disappointed. She has fitted so many beautiful little girls in her special bows. They are like nothing I've seen around my area. Shannon does custom made orders, too! She also likes to do monthly give aways, so be sure to stop by for a visit soon! She is my new BFF and personal bow maker!! I just love her to death! And her two little girls are adorable, too!!

Alise showing off her two new bows! One to match the bunny Easter dress and a St. Paddy's Day Bow!

A personal note from "Aunt Shannon"!

Wednesday morning before school - posing with her new hair bow!

Last night, Alise got her ballet costume and it is gorgeous!! So worth the money. Moma is pleased! Ha! As a matter of fact, she has to dance in two weeks at Alphafest!! Here are some pictures of my beautiful ballerina:






And my greatest thanks to Kelly!! The lavender Strausberg arrived yesterday and it is gorgeous! I am so proud of my purchase!! However, I barely got the ballet outfit off Baby Girl last night, so I didn't dare ask her to try on her Easter dress. But when she saw it, her eyes lit up! Everyone will have to wait funtil Easter for pics!!

Laura.Sign

15 comments:

  1. she is SO cute!! Off to check off the bow site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alise is SO PRECIOUS in her ballet dress! I love it!! You made the right decision to delay Disney so she can dance with her class! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures/video of it all!! Gotta love those hairbows!! I have serious girl envy over here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alise is just beautiful in her ballet dress! That is one of the prettiest ones I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to give Alise a big squeeze. She is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Shannon's bows!!!! Love the little ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! I can't wait for Baby Girl to start taking dance. Sassy has outgrown the ballet phase! Now I need to check out those bows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Shannon's bows as well. I checked out her store a while back, but haven't had a chance to decide on a purchase. Maybe I can do some serious shopping after baby gets here.

    What a coincidence that Alise got her recital costume last night because Katie received hers today. I think Alise's is so pretty. I know Katie will love it because it's pink, her favorite color. I was surprised that Katie likes her tutu because it's mint green, but I think it's precious as well. I've got pictures posted, so you'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little girl Alise is so cute in her ballet dress !! I can't wait for Ianna to take ballet, one more year to go! The bows are so cute as well I love Shannon's bows , but I didn't know about the give away thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a precious little girl in a darling ballet costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alise looks so precious! I love the bows. Thanks for sharing the link. The ballet outfit is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alise is so adorable and truly "makes" the bows! She is an angel. Thanks so much, Laura (I am blushing). HUGS!


    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can hardly stand it. She is soooo cute. LOVE the ballet costume. I remember those costume fees. Wait until she is en pointe and the shoes cost $$$$$$. It's so fun and worth it.

    Keep those pictures coming.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, count me in for the giveaway.

    HH

    ReplyDelete
  14. That ballerina is just SO darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She looks beautiful--just like mommy!

    ReplyDelete