Monday, January 08, 2018

TBB Asks...New Year, New YOU!

A new year and a new beginning. I'm ringing in 2018 with the The Blended Blog and their monthly link up today.

1. Resolutions or No resolutions?
None. Nada. Zero.

2. Love snow or No snow?
Bring me all the sneaux!

3. Name a New Place you want to go this year?
I'll just throw this one out there since you asked about a "new place," PARIS!

4. Would you rather have a new Hair cut or Hair color?
New hair color is coming up on January 9th!

5. Name one special thing you want to do for yourself this year.
Get more sleep! How special is that?

6. Least favorite thing about January.
Taking Jack outside to do his business in the cold temps.

7. Most favorite thing about January.
It's my birthday month! Eek!!

8. When do you take down your holiday decorations? 
By January first.

9. Do you diet in January?
Diet??  What's that?

10. What area of  your home do you want to organize the most?
My woman cave.

11. Favorite Winter Comfort food.
My Mama's stew! 

12. Favorite guilty pleasure.
Wine and M&Ms

The Blended Blog is "Spreading the Love" in February with a fun gift exchange for bloggers and non-bloggers. Click HERE for the deets! 

We're headed back to our first full week of school and work today. Two basketball games this week. Give me all the wine and M&Ms, please!
Laura
Laura

Hi there, I'm Laura, I'm the happiest wife, the loudest cheer mom, and the craziest girlfriend you'all ever have, I'm a Southern Belle living in a Southern world!

24 comments:

  1. mmmmm can I have M&M's with my wine? Yum!! Tonight's the night!! LOVE you sweets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping I can get rid of this awful headache before the big game tonight!

      Delete
  2. Let's go to Paris! I'm learning French. As in real French not four letter bad words. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so mad at Stephanie for not learning more French while she was in France! Would LOVE to go with you!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous6:52 AM

    Happy Monday Laura ! I'm with you on #12 ! The best answer and the one I'd say as well. Yay for your birthday month January ! Hoping that your week is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wine and M&Ms - together or separately - sounds like Paradise to me. Have a wonderful week, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don't keep M&M's around as they are like potato chips, one just isn't enough. I'm so looking for to the Spread The Love, already have my gift and I want to keep it for myself so I do hope the one to get it will love it as much. Happy week Laura and do try and get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that M&Ms are totally addictive! But it certainly puts a smile on my face when Wayne surprises me in the evenings with a small pack of them!

      Delete
  6. Sleep is a good one.in always needing more of that.
    Can't wait to see that new color. Always feels so good to get done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to M&M's and wine...and sleep, I need more sleep too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I don't drink wine, but I'll share a giant bag of M&M's with you any day sweet friend and we can talk about everything except the resolutions we don't make. 😉 Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are we having fun yet?! Coming back to work after the break is rough! But, there's always wine! And M&M's - my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we have so much in common, Holly! Cheers!

      Delete
  10. I'll gladly give you all my snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday month. May you enjoy all the M&M's and wine that you please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I miss M & Ms!! The peanut kind even more. No milk chocolate or peanuts for this girl :-( And until I get my new histamine results back, don't go taking my glass of wine away!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for birthday month! I feel the same way about the word diet in January LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  14. mmmmmm the wine and m&ms!! I can't have milk chocolate right now but I'm totally indulging in wine and dark chocolate!! so good

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm, I have been missing out! Will try wine and M&Ms very soon. Love them both separately so I'm sure they are doubly delicious together.

    Wow, your decorations have been down over a week and mine are still up. Yikes. Have had a houseful of company since 12.22 Will be good to get my decorations put up and my house back in order.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for participating and sharing the Spread the Love! Also, I'm with you on the getting more sleep! I should be doing that right now.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. My love is M&M's is deep! I love that you have a woman cave!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh wine and M&Ms, heck yes! Happy birthday month! How fun to have a dedicated woman cave too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay, someone else who doesn't do resolutions! I can't wait to see the new hair color and Happy Birthday month!

    ReplyDelete