Here is the link: www.shrimpandgritskids.com .
Hi there, I'm Laura, I'm the happiest wife, the loudest cheer mom, and the craziest girlfriend you'all ever have, I'm a Southern Belle living in a Southern world!
you may also like
Welcome to my blog! Wayne and I have been married twenty four years and we're blessed to have a teen daughter and a dog named Jack. We are BAMA fans living in "da boot" of Louisiana. I'm the happiest wife, the loudest cheer mom, and the craziest girlfriend you'll ever have. I'm a Southern Belle living in a Southern world!
Sign up with your email address to receive new updates straight in your inbox.
Thanks for the comment, and the visit!
ReplyDeleteI only WISH I had a daughter to put in smocked dresses! (The boys last in smocked boy outfits until about 2, and then you get funny looks...LOL)
My second son is a dancer, and I know about the $ and recitals!!! They were planning ours for Memorial weekend-not good-we are always out of town! I had to request another weekend back in September!!! That is what he lives for, so I am glad it worked out-we'll be there to see him now! LOL
Oh love those, so cute!! I wish the boys were newborns again, I would put them in those smocked onesies. I can just see their chubby thighs in them now :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat darling clothing! I'm not sad about not being a grandma most of the time, but I sure would love to have a little girl to buy clothes for.
ReplyDelete~hippo hugs~
So so so cute! Thanks for sharing that link. Did you see that smocked swimsuit??? How CUTE! I love that horse dress, too. EG would go nuts over that. Might just have to order that one!
ReplyDeleteCheck my blog for a special treat! :)
ReplyDeleteCute! I hope that I one day have a daughter that I can put in cute dresses!
ReplyDelete