Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Yeah!! I've been tagged by my friend, Amie! Well, it came in the form of an email, but it's all the same in my book! I've been waiting for this day to come! Here goes:

1. What is your occupation? Controller

2. What color are your socks right now? I'm bare foot.

3. What are you listening to right now? My husband talk.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Oreo minature cookies (That way, they don't seem as sinful)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, definitly not!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My man. He's still talking.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course!

8. How old are you today? Oh, pa-leese! 35.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football -perferably Alabama

10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes

11. Favorite food? Mexican & Italian

12. The last movie you watched? The Little Rascals with Baby Girl.

13. Favorite day of the week? Thursdays. Don't ask.

14. How do you vent anger? Go to my bedroom and lock the door and count to 1,000,000

15. What was your favorite toy as a child? a stuffed cat named, Kah-Kah

16. What is your favorite season? Fall - football weather

17. Hugs or Kisses? both

18. Cherries or Blueberries? neither

19. Do you want your friends to blog you back? Yes, indeed!

20. Who is the most likely to respond? I have no idea!

22. Who is least likely to respond? I still have no idea!

22. Living arrangements? With my man (who is no longer talking) and my Baby Girl.

23. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.

24. What is in the bottom of your closet? shoes and purses

25. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are sending this to? Leigh

26. What did you do last night? Went to a friend's birthday party and got ate up by mosquitos. Cleaned up throw-up! (I should have never laughed at that one blog I read. Whoever wrote the blog, "It Still Smells" is all to blame!)

27. Favorite smells? Inner Grace, mowed grass, fresh baked cookies

28. What inspires you? People who are real and authentic, people who love the Lord, and people who overcome adversity.

29. What are you most afraid of? Something happening to my husband (who likes to talk alot) or daughter.

30. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese

31. Favorite dog breed? a Lhasa Apsa - I miss Zack!

Send this to 5 people. I've decided to send this to (drum roll, please)....Leigh, Leigh Ann, Mirya, Lauren, and Jess! Have fun, Girlies!!!

Laura.Sign

2 comments:

  1. How fun. I liked reading your list and learning more about you. Thanks for the tag. I'll get busy on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun.... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete