Oh, what the heck! I decided to give the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival a try! It looks like fun! Just go through the site and scroll through the list (over 1.000 items and counting) to see if there is anything that strikes your fancy. Comment on the sellers blog and you might be a winner!
As for me, I've decided to give away a 16 oz size of Philosophy (never-opened) Bubbly shower gel. Here's what their website had to say: "Celebrate bath and shower time with Philosophy's bubbly scented high foaming shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. It's fresh, fun and makes lots of bubbles for a blissful shower or bubble bath experience. This gentle, moisturizing formula generates a rich, foaming lather to help leave skin feeling clean and soft." I'm a long time fan of Philosophy products and I've tried several of their shower gel fragrances. You won't be disappointed. 
Here's the fine print:
1. To enter your chance of winning this prize, simply leave me a comment that links to your blog or an email address if you do not have a blog with contact info.
2. For a second chance to enter, simply choose to follow my blog. But make sure that you leave me another comment to let me know. Following my blog gives me a chance to visit all the contestants. Trust me, I like to visit!
3. This giveaway is only open to people with US mailing addresses and will close on Saturday, January 31st at 11:59 PM (Central time). Winner will be announced on Sunday, February 1st, when I will use the random number generator to pick a winner.
Good Luck!


Yay!! I'm in!! I LOVE Philosophy! Awesome giveaway Laura!!
ReplyDeleteHi Laura- I found you though Audrey and Jess. I stalk you once in awhile..lol! BTW I think you are hilarious. BUBBLY is my favorite!!!!! Anything philosophy really...but really love bubbly!!!Great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteok...now I'm going to go follow you!
ReplyDeleteSounds great, I love philosophy and I love bubble bath!
ReplyDeleteI love Philosophy!
ReplyDeleteawesome..thanks!
ReplyDeletemargelina@comcast.net
I have never tried Philosophy, but would be great to win.
ReplyDeletesallylynnsara@hotmail.com
hey girl...count me in! i l-o-v-e philosophy...I wear their "pure grace" perfume!
ReplyDeletewow. this is really cool. it makes me want to do a giveaway...hmmm. at any rate, count me in!
ReplyDeleteMmm, count me in!
ReplyDeleteOoh I love Philosophy! Their shower gels are very thick and fragrant. I have never tried this scent from them, and I'd love to! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteshevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I follow your blog also :)
ReplyDeleteshevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I would love to try this I have never used philosophy
ReplyDeleteokay...took your advice...go check out my newest addition!
ReplyDeleteSounds great, a little mommy pampering!
ReplyDeletemcginnisfamily5(at)yahoo(dot)com
I haven't had the chance to try Philosophy stuff yet, and I'd love to do so. Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower :)
ReplyDeletethis is my FAVORITE bubble bath and i JUST ran out...
ReplyDeleteFollowing you! (and crossing my fingers)
I adore Philosophy products! Thanks you.
ReplyDeleteshel704 at aol dot com
I'm now a follower
ReplyDeleteshel704 at aol dot com
I'd love to win! Thanks!
ReplyDeletems0812@zoominternet.net
I am a Philosophy girl, but have not tired Bubbly! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteOoh, fun. Count me in! (Now I gotta go check out the other giveaways.)
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by from BSU TGhanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog design by the way, very classy!
I love Philosophy! Count me in!
ReplyDeleteI love Philosophy! I hope I win! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteThis would surely make me feel relaxed! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI've never tried Philosophy products but I've heard its great! Thanks for entering me.
ReplyDeleteunforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail DOT com
I love shower gel. Please enter me.
ReplyDeleteWell, since I now know that Philosophy isn't a subject that made me cry in college, I'd like to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway.
~hippo hugs~
Oh, I love giveaways. And I love smelling clean too :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and you know I already follow you :) I am on the Internet (and shouldn't be b/c T is awake), and T came over and saw your blog up and said "Oh, polks dot dots!" She likes it :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love Philosophy especially the shower gels. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteOooh Bubbly Shower gel! My Fav!
ReplyDeleteBloggytime20 (a) yahoo dot com
I love the smell of Philosophy products, I just can never afford them! lol Thanks for the chance to win one!
ReplyDeleteSounds great. Thank you for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThis is a awesome pampering gift. Thank you very much
ReplyDeletejason@allworldautomotive.com
I can already tell I love you. I have Eiffel Towers on my banner too! And I love Philosophy, although I have never tried this stuff before. Found you on BSU.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm following you too. Yay for new friends!
ReplyDeleteI've never used philosophy would this sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com
yay bubblies!
ReplyDeleteI've heard so much about Philosophy! I would LOVE to try it! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the giveaway! I would love to try this.
ReplyDeleteWow, you're from Louisiana too, that's cool! I now follow your blog! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I love Philosophy! Thanks
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful family pictures on your blog! I just love Philosophy products they smell so good.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)asl(dot)com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)al(dot)com
Ohh me!!http://pessimisticallyoptimisticme.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI had a Philosophy Grace candle many moons ago but have never tried their bath products. The 3-in-one shower gel has me really intrigued! I would love the chance to try it. Thanks for an awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeletekayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Following you!
ReplyDeletekayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I love Philosophy products, thanks so much for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletemattandjen[at]gmail.com
I would love to have this! Thanks for the generous giveaway.
ReplyDeletesamsakara@twcny.rr.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletesamsakara@twcny.rr.com
I LOVE Philosophy!!! Thanks for the great giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI am following you.
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletesnkjohnson at gmail dot com
I would love to win! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNew to the bloggie thing! Addicting, no?
ReplyDeleteNever used Philosophy before in my life, so sad ~ I usually just panic which is followed by prayer... oohhh that should have been my bloggie title..nuts.
Happy days to you, I'll follow you too!
xx (if that is hugs, can't remember) Karen @ puremama.blogspot.com
I LOVE Philosophy. I have Spiced Apple Cider in the shower now.
ReplyDeletePhilosophy's products are amazing! I love them all. Thanks for the contest.
ReplyDeleteI love Philosophy and bubble bath but haven't tried this scent before--it sounds fantastic! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThis would be fun to get. I love bath products.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome giveaway, thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
ReplyDeleteI really love Philosophy products, they're top notch!
ReplyDeleteI am throwing myself in here! Have never tried the stuff. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love Philosophy! thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteFun giveaway! Who doesn't love a good bubble bath?
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Count me in.
ReplyDeletebebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love to win this! I could use a relaxing bath right now!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI love shower gels/bath products! Great choice for a giveaway. freetibet1974 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI love philosophy products
ReplyDeletefreebiegoddess03@aol.com
I love Philosophy products! Thanks so much for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of philosophy before
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this shower gel! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletelisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I'm following your blog! Thanks!
ReplyDeletelisalmg25 at gmail dot com
Please count me in to win. Thanks.
ReplyDelete-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
your
ReplyDelete'post a comment' is white, and hard to see!
Sounds refreshing! I love bathtime
ashlomb at yahoo dot com
www.jepeux.blogspot.com
Please enter me! I love Philosophy!
ReplyDeletetmc480 at yahoo dot com
Great giveaway! Thanks!!
ReplyDeletezachsgran1 at yahoo dot com
Great giveaway!
ReplyDeletePhilosophy is a favorite of mine , Falling in Love is a awesome scent and I try to use all the time because my skin feels so good.Thanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteIf I hadn't read other posts I wouldn't have been able to find where to click to enter. Your "post a comment" link is invisible on my screen.
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried Philosophy yet but I have heard wonderful things about it. I would love to be able to try it.
I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try this.
ReplyDeletehttp://andadelinetoo.blogspot.com
bhanoten installation kingdomroyal researchers transformed recognise chinubhai acct ibid messico statprobe
ReplyDeletelolikneri havaqatsu