Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thursday Thoughts No. 3

Consider this rant post a celebrity post.
Y'all know I'm a royal watcher.  Always have been, always will be. So when I saw this picture of Princess Charlotte last week, I honestly said out loud, "Omg! She's the freakin' queen's mini me!" I mean, seriously! Are you really surprised that Wills and Kate made beautiful kids? I'm not. What I AM surprised about, though, is Wills' balding head. Couldn't he have at least made it to his 50's before he started balding??  I mean, com'on!  You ARE the future King of England! Your own daddy has more hair than you!



Brad Pitt. Not much of a fan these days...but I liked him in his Interview With The Vampire and Legends of the Fall era. And contrary to what this post is all about, I really don't keep up with celebs that much unless you count catching ET for a few minutes before my evening walk. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I had no idea all the personal "drama" he had going on while married to Angie. I have to say that I'm kinda disappointed about that. He always looked so happy and like he had it together.  I guess that just goes to show that appearances are, and can be, deceiving. Remember that, peeps!




And just to prove that I really don't keep up with celebs all that much, I have no idea who this woman is, but without a doubt, her Mama raised her right! 



Last but not least, Stephanie sent me this picture last week to get my opinion on Beyonce's lips. Like I really cared, but she's a fan and so I answered her. Apparently, all of social media was in a frenzy last week over Beyonce's lips and whether or not she had lip injections. Don't forget she's pregnant with twins. So I just told Steph that when you're pregnant, EVERYTHING expands, but I've never known anyone's lips to get bigger.  I've noticed people's noses (of all things!) get bigger, but never lips and the singer has enough money that I wouldn't put it past her.  Just wait a few more months and all the world will finally know the answer!



We are in full blown graduation mode this weekend and I am so excited about it!  Got some fun things planned for our Big Girl on Saturday and then we'll be moving her on Sunday! Lots of exciting things are in store for her!  I just know it!

13 comments:

  1. Happy graduation weekend! It is such a proud moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for her, Vicki!

      Delete
  2. I ran into Angelina Jolie at the United Nations in NYC during a teacher trip, and I've always been team Jennifer Aniston. After the way Jolie and her security team treated some of the teachers who very politely and calmly asked for a picture with her, I definitely dislike her even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! How neat to see a celebrity up close! I've just never been a fan of hers!

      Delete
  3. OH yeah - lips totally expand when you're PG.
    I said the same thing - Charlotte looks EXACTLY like the Queen. You know she loves that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started to post another pic of the Queen with all her grandchildren. In it, one of the little girls (whose kid?) was holding the Queen's purse. Apparently, the little girl didn't want to have her picture taken and the only way the photographer could was to let her hold her great-grandmother's purse. I thought that was a neat story!

      Delete
  4. I had no idea Beyonce was expecting twins. Have mercy, hope she can get motherhood figured out. And, little Charlotte could not be any cuter. Happy Mother's Day on top of graduation festivities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Mother's Day, Ms. Lea!

      Delete
  5. That's how I get the scoop too...ET!!! Charlotte, oh my heavens..I died when I saw that too. Happy Mother's day to the BEST Mom in the world....those 2 lovelies were just meant to have sweet and sassy and wonderful YOU as their mama!!! Enjoy the grad festivities to the fullest..you've earned it too!!! LOVE YOU!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! How RIGHT you are, Andrea! I HAVE earned this weekend!! And I'm going to celebrate to prove it!

      Delete
  6. Happy Graduation weekend! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a royal watcher as well, and I agree she looks just like her grandmother. Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that picture of Princess Charlotte and thought she looked so adorable as well! As for Brad Pitt, I still have no idea what going on as I don't pay attention. I'll never understand celebs. They seem to have everything, yet they have nothing.

    ReplyDelete