Friday, May 19, 2017

Old Navy Finds for Summer

I mentioned earlier this week that I made a stop at Old Navy and was pleasantly surprised by some of their latest summer pieces. I believe most everything I'm featuring is on sale, too!

I wear a lot of dresses in the summer because of my job and the heat. They're just more comfortable to me in the summer time. I've totally rebelled against the whole "hose issue" we have going on with our dress code policy. I'll obey the "baring skin" issue, but I draw the line at wearing hose. I mean, seriously?

Chambray is so popular right now and look at the hem of this dress!  So cute!  I couldn't wear this to work but it would look great for a date night!




I don't know about your store, but ours was flashing orange.  Everywhere. The whole store was Cheeto orange!  I'm a sucker for embroidered dresses.  What can I say?



Love the floral print and sleeves of this one!



I bought this top last week and I love it!  Since I can't wear sleeveless blouses to work, I normally wear a cardigan or jacket over most of my dresses.  It's really not that big of a deal because our office is freezing most of the time, but every now and then y'all know I get one of my hot flashes, and, well. The cardigans and jackets must come off. I paired this blouse with a hot pink cardigan, white jeans and some zebra flats I had in the closet!  Loved the outfit!



Again, this top had me at butterfly sleeves and hem. It comes in white and black as well. 



I'm a sucker for pineapples, too, and although I didn't buy these shorts, I bought the matching tee shirt instead! So cute! If you're looking for graphic tees, too, Old Navy has got you covered.  I'm still complaining that the "Mascara and Coffee" tee doesn't say, "Mascara and Diet Coke," though!!



Love, love LOVE that the cat eye sunglasses are coming back in style!  So retro! And so me!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll pop in again next week, but with the summer months coming, the chilaxin' mode has definitely kicked in and I'm not blogging as much as I normally do. A BIG thank you to all of you that still read and enjoy the craziness! 

10 comments:

  1. Those linen shorts!!!! I love cool shorts & not too heavy when its really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you describe it as Cheeto orange. So accurate...LOL Yep, ON is hittin' it hard this spring. Hooray for cheap, cute pieces. Enjoy chilaxin' this weekend, blondie!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see this pink, white, and zebra outfit- it sounds adorable! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm keeping this post open on my laptop so I can come look at ordering some of these later. I love the embroidered dress and the butterfly sleeve top! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cat eye. Haven't been in Old Navy in a couple months....I always get in trouble there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm shocked that anyone still has hosiery policy. No one wears pantyhose anymore...they are out! I did discover that putting a body oil on your legs gives them a light sheen and makes it look like you have hose on. So try that! Cute dresses! I especially love the orange one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old Navy has definitely had some great finds lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter and DIL love Old Navy. I never go in unless I'm with one of them. :o)) But, I do like your features, very cute! Pineapples seem to be the rage, who would have thought. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you should wear dresses darling because you look spectacular in them! Old Navy is hitting it big time right now. Miss you, hope your Monday has gone great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Old Navy is killing it this season. I want everything you show here, those pineapple shorts, yes please!

    ReplyDelete