Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hello, Loves, and welcome to Friday! I can't decide if it's been a short week or a long week, but at least the weekend's here, right?! TGIF!! Let's get this party started. Here are some of my favorites this week!

{Favorite Facebook Post.} My dentist - NOT the one who did my root canal! - posted a few weeks ago that Matthew McConaughey was staying at the same hotel she was at in New Orleans and when she saw him in the lobby, she couldn't bring herself to go up to him and ask for a picture!  What the what?!?! I texted her and said, "What gas are you on?! Have you lost your mind?! You go HUG THAT MAN!" Good grief. 

{Favorite Bermuda Shorts.} Walmart.  Go to Walmart and buy these shorts.  They're a little dressy, but they are SOO comfortable!  They stretch, too, and I just love the fabric! I bought three pairs! And I've even rolled the hems up to make them shorter to fit the occassion. Bermuda shorts are going to be so popular this summer! 


George Women's Millennium Pull on Short

{Favorite Bayou Pic.} Wayne and I went out to dinner a few weeks ago and I got this shot while we were sitting out on the deck of the restaurant watching the sunset. 



{Favorite Siblings.} So April 10th was National Siblings Day. I remember being so shocked last year when we were in the car and Stephanie asked Alise, "Alise, do you want to take a National Siblings Day picture?" She agreed and Steph posted on her Snapchat. I wanted to cry. This year?  Not so much.  I got a pic of their backsides while we were walking that night. Ha!




{Favorite Easter Basket Item.}  Look what hopped in my basket for Easter!! Eek!  Y'all know what a girly girl and shabby chic sista I am so I was SO excited!! 


CUSTOM HANDSTAMPED CUFF - bracelet - personalized by Farmgirl Paints -  floral "shabby rose" print leather cuff

Remember how I told y'all I was on the blush/rose gold kick?!  Whell!

{Favorite Breakfast Food.} I've NEVER been an oatmeal kind of girl, but I mentioned that I'm counting calories again. I don't know what persuaded me to try the individual packs of oatmeal, but I'm glad I did! Although the honey and almond flavored are my favorite, the apples and cinnamon flavored aren't bad either.
Quaker Honey & Almonds Instant Oatmeal 1.76oz

{Favorite Wedding.} Tomorrow, these two love birds celebrate twenty-two years of marriage. I can't wait for the next twenty-two! This man is the love of my life and the most caring and hardest working man I've ever met. He's a loving husband and a devoted dad. He's my best friend and I am so happy that God answered a college girls prayers all those years ago and blessed me with such an awesome husband!  I love you, Wayne!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to a MOST beautiful couple inside and out!!! Wow, how you look like Alise in this photo. LOVE the girls a walking down the road, too cute!! Your cuff...awe..so gorgeous and sweet with the roses. Happy Weekend gorgeous, celebrate big with the Mr.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! That picture on the bayou is beautiful- I love driving on I-10 across Lake Pontchartrain! Have a great weekend of celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you little bride. A baby!!!! So beautiful.
    You dont have to tell me twice - I'm headed out to get some of those shorts. Its so hard to find anything where they're so short you cant sit down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy wedding anniversary! Cheers to your next 22!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those bermuda shorts sound nice. I like that they are comfy too!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary ! I'm loving your Friday Favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, happy 22nd! I love that oatmeal as well. Have yourself a great new week! Oh, I'm going to check out those shorts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete