Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Favorites: Posts

Hello Friends!

How was your Valentine's Day?

Remember all the stuff I said about staying home and celebrating as a family? Whell....I might have changed my mind when I saw the PWAT Vday option pop up on my FB feed`. And so, we DID still celebrate as a family, and stuffed ourselves with tacos since, of course, it was Taco Tuesday, but the girls and I also enjoyed a fun night of painting, too!


This Friday, I've decided to re-share some of my favorite posts so far this year. Maybe you've read them already; maybe you haven't; and maybe you really don't want to and that's okay, too. I simply haven't had time this week to pull together a list of favorites, other than the fact that my family will always be my #1!

Enjoy!

Is Matte Lipstick For Women Over 40?

My Favorite Winter Outfits

My Favorite Make Up Products

Valentine Date Night Ideas

My Loves

9 comments:

  1. Your paintings are super cute! I need to schedule a kid date night like that soon! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it was a very fun night with the girls!

      Delete
  2. OMG...THE BEST paintings I ever did see!! I should you out today girl and you'll love the pic, I hope...:-) LOVE you!! Have ehe best weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea! You would have loved the painting session. I was so happy with the way everyone's turned out - even with Alise deciding to "go pink" with her lipstick. Stephanie already has hers hanging in her apartment. It was such a fun night!

      Delete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your paintings. I've been wanting to do that forever. A friend and I went to one of the Paint Party Night things and didn't know when we went in that they hired "comedians" who could paint to lead them. We left before the paint even got handed out. He was throwing around the "F" bomb like nobodies business. It was AWFUL. One of these days I'm going to get to do that!!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love those kind of classes AND I love your painting!
    Why can't we live closer and attend one of these together??!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love going to paint! Glad you had a fun night with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lipstick paintings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I need that lipstick painting. I LOVE lipstick!!!

    ReplyDelete