Monday, January 23, 2017

Roll Call Winner

I wanted to announce the winner from last week's  Roll Call question!


Congratulations to my Blog Friend Forever, Andrea!!  

I got the random number generator to work and it selected the number FOUR which I thought was so neat since I turned FORTY-FOUR last week!

If you are not currently reading Andrea's blog, Living On Cloud Nine, you are SO missing out my friends!  She is a beautiful, blonde, bombshell that enjoys blogging about fashion, food, and the handsome men in her life. I am so happy to call her one of my dearest friends, although we have never met {secretly hoping to change that soon!}. She is blessed with the wonderful gift of encouragement with sincerity and when I miss a day of reading her blog, I feel like I missed talking to my best friend! Be sure to stop by her blog and let her know that I sent you!

Big thank you's going out to all who commented! I loved reading all your favorite desserts! You girls love your fruit desserts like cobblers, that's for sure, but the win was a tie between Key Lime Pie and Chocolate Cake!  I knew I loved y'all!

8 comments:

  1. Happy for Andrea for winning ! She is a doll and I am so happy I came across her blog. She is uplifting and real ! Happy Monday Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE you and I'm like over the moon excited because I never win anything!!!! Hope your B-Day weekend was marvelous precious angel lady!!! All the X's and O's and we WILL meet someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Congrats to Andrea. And yes, if you aren't already reading her blog it's a must!! She is an absolute sweetheart. Of course, I would expect nothing less...you introduced me to her ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh - so fun! Congrats Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went over and met Andrea, such a fun blog. It's always fun to meet new bloggers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for Andrea - she's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete