Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Roll Call #3


It's been several months since I've had a roll call here on the blog and I decided what better day than today?! Right?! I've recently gotten some new readers and I just wanted to say, hello and thank you for taking time out of your already busy day to stop and read about my crazy life. I've told y'all that my blog is my therapy, so I apologize for the days when it doesn't make sense. 

All you have to do for roll call is answer the question below and list the state that you are from.  I love hearing from y'all and seeing where everyone is from. I think the first roll call, the big state of Texas had the most comments and then for the second, I was happily surprised that states north of the Mason-Dixon Line came through.  Pretty neat! If I can get the random little do-hicky thing to work, I may also be sending a little "happy" out to a random commenter, so see?  You have a chance to WIN something, too!  My last "happy" winner was Amy Horton! No relation, but a dear, sweet reader who always makes me smile!  Hi, Amy! {waving}

I'll go first.  This is all you have to do:

Laura
Chocolate cake {duh!}
Louisiana

So I guess now you know the question:

Do you prefer cake or pie for dessert and which flavor is your favorite? 

I'll announce the results and winner next week!

28 comments:

  1. Tanya
    Lemon meringue pie
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Thank you for the shout out. You're a sweetie. My name is Amy and I'm from Pennsylvania. I love both cake and pie. I have a new recipe for a banana bunt cake from pinterest that I want to try soon. I can't make a decent pie to save my life, but my mom makes the best and I never pass up a piece (or two) of that. I hope your feeling better now and that you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea
    Key Lime Pie
    Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:36 AM

    Rita
    Chocolate Cake
    Mississippi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily
    Either as long as it doesn't have hot fruit....ugh! I can't stand the texture of warm fruit!
    Your friendly neighbor to the west, Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you don't like peach cobbler, Emily?

      Delete
    2. No peach cobbler or apple pie!! Gross!!

      Delete
  6. Rebecca
    Apple Pie
    Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melanie
    Blackberry Cobbler (does that count as a pie???)
    Kentucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Blackberry Cobbler counts!

      Delete
  8. Helen
    Key lime pie
    Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly
    I'm not picky if it's chocolate :)
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth
    Rainbow Chip cake with Rainbow Chip icing (makes me sound like a 6 year old!)
    Arkansas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Laura!
    Anne
    Louisiana
    Fresh strawberry pie w homemade crust is my FAV! :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helen
    Key Lime Pie
    Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:20 AM

    Mary
    Carrot Cake
    California

    ReplyDelete
  14. Danielle
    Strawberry ShortCAKE
    Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:27 PM

    Monica
    Strawberry pie
    Mississippi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous8:39 PM

    Amanda
    Red velvet cake
    Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Laura,
    Jenna from Washington State and my love language is cake...specifically any cupcake :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun!
    Lana
    Spice cake with maple frosting
    Washington

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amanda
    BOTH
    North Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shara
    Chocolate Cake...lol
    Mississippi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kimm
    Coconut cream pie
    Florida

    ReplyDelete