Tuesday, November 08, 2016

#momstyleremix Linkup

I'm doing something a little different today and linking up with Jenn and Anne for their Mom Style Remix. Y'all know I am not a fashion blogger, but I like to share a few pics from my wardrobe from time to time.  This month's prompt is tote bags and I wanted to share my latest and greatest bag with you!


This past Saturday, I was doing a little Christmas shopping. I went to a local jewelry store to buy S a Pandora bracelet. She's been wanting one ever since she noticed mine and I was so excited to be able to buy her a nice piece of jewelry that she could customize herself. Lo and behold, I was told by the sales clerk that they no longer carry Pandora. Say what? They are the only jewelry store in our area that sold this brand and so I was really disappointed. I continued browsing around the store and fell in love with this reversible tote. 



The brand is called Remi & Reid and I am IN LOVE with their totes! There is even another purse inside the tote that's perfect for on the go or even a date night. Big enough for my iPad, too!


One side of my tote is a copper color {hard to see in my pictures} and the reversible side is a cream and brown snake skin design. I love both of them! Right now, I'm using the snake skin, but the closer it gets to Christmas, I plan to reverse it to the shimmery side for that extra spark for the holidays. 



Thanks so much for stopping by! Can't wait to see what everyone else is "carrying" around these days for Fall!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - how cool is that?!?!?! I love both looks of it!!!
    ... & you're Christmas shopping? Oh girl. I applaud you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, yes, ma'am! Nearly through with Christmas shopping! Yay!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, what a great tote! Love that it's reversible - makes it so versatile! - and I love the little inner bag too. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tote! Bummer about the jewelry store. We have several Pandora stores here. Just tell Wayne you need a shopping trip in Atlanta ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I really need to come see you and your beautiful girls! The sales clerk told me that Pandora has shut down over 100 of their stores nation wide. Our local jewelry store just carried their product and had already completed their order for Christmas and it was in transit when they were told to send it back. I was so sad!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness!! So cute!! I'm always so weird with matching my purse to my shoes...ugh, what am I 84 years old??? But, with that i could totally get away with carrying it with brown & black!!! I may have to add that to my bday list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! It really is a nice bag. I don't normally switch out my purse with what I'm wearing each day, so once I find something I really like, I tend to stick with it for a while!

      Delete