Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Favorites From Old Navy

So I walked in Old Navy last night on my way home from work and found some cute faves! They are having a sale right now where all their sweaters, outerwear, hats, gloves, and scarves are 50% off. You can thank me later.  I bought Alise a few pair of gloves to put in her stocking for Christmas and I want to take her back today to let her try on a few things.  We'll see.

{one.} Quilted Frost-free vests. These were the first eye catchers I saw when I walked into our store. I love these and I want one in every color! Not sure, though, what's up with the "frost-free" because we certainly don't have to worry about that here in Louisiana! The good news is that these babies are 50% off!!


{two.} Plaid mini. Oooohhhh to be in college again!  These were my jam!  Mini skirts and tights!! Stephanie thinks I'm crazy! Maybe a little too short for me now, but gosh, how I use to rock a mini skirt! 



{three.} Plaid Boyfriend Flannel Shirt. Our store had a whole rack of these babies! Flannel and I are not the greatest of friends because of the whole peri-menopausal thing, but hey! Get it while you can if it works for you! And they're only $20!!


{four.} Flannel boxers. She may not like my style of mini skirts, but I can totally see Santa bringing a college girl a pair of these! And since my Mini Me is so hot natured, I think he might even bring her a pair, too!  Such a great price at $13!!


{five.} Relaxed lace top. Y'all know I'm all about that lace, bout that lace, bout that lace!  Such a cute swing top to wear with leggings or ponte pants! 


By the time you're reading this, Alise and I will probably be at a basketball game supporting my Big Girl and her Big Sis!  ULM Women's Basketball opens up today at 11am and Alise and I are playing hooky! So excited for Stephanie and her team mates that I have grown to love this summer. I wish them all the best! Go Warhawks! Alise will also be attending the LA Tech WBB game against LSU later this evening and when I told Stephanie about it, she said that her little sister was a traitor!  OMG!  See the crap I have to deal with!?  It never ends!

Enjoy your weekend!  My Christmas tree is 50% up and twinkling and I hope to have it completely finished by Saturday night! Oh! And I'm getting these three inch roots in my hair colored this weekend as well, so I'll be blonde again!

Love y'all!

14 comments:

  1. Oooh love that lace top!!! Old Navy has the best deals! And you have the best taste pretty sweetness friend of mine! Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that vest...and I have basically everything Old Navy in my closet. Come shop any time LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed you. ON is hit and miss for me. Their clothes are too casual for me and work. But every once in a while, I luck up!

      Delete
  3. I still wear short (but not too short) plaid skirts with tights all the time. It's a classic look if worn right :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to still try to pull the look off too, Vicki, but if my butt keeps spreading, it's gonna be a hopeless cause, especially in plaid!

      Delete
  4. I love Old Navy!! You could totally rock that mini with some tights under it!! Go for it!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for vests in the cold air.
    Those flannel shorts are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The puffer vest style is growing on me, although it's too casual for work. But at $17, I might just have to have one!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the shopping ideas. The little flannel shorts will make a cute stocking stuffer for my fave teen. It's always a great weekend when it starts with a trip to the hair salon! ;) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a post with your name in it for teen Christmas ideas next week, my friend! As for the flannel pj shorts, I'm headed back there today to pick up a pair for the girls! Lots of cute styles in them. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  7. Super cute! I need some new jeans, and I typically go to Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I may need to get to Old Navy this weekend! I need a new Fall scarf. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute stuff, my daughter and DIL love Old Navy. I like the vest. Have yourself a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously wish I could rock the button down flannel...they just do not fit me well boo. I've got to find a popover in a print I love!

    ReplyDelete