Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Tween {And Twenty's} Christmas Wish List

So on behalf of my blog best friend, Tanya, who suggested that I throw together some tween Christmas gift ideas, here ya go! But I thought I would do something a little fun, too!  Since we have TWO girls in the house this year - and with them being eleven years apart! - I thought it might be fun to mix and match some of their wishes and YOU have to figure out who you think wants each item {I've even left you hints!}! For instance, the Drybar Buttercup Blowdryer?  Is that on Stephanie's wish list or Alise's?  Fun, right?! I might even have a prize for the winner! So if you want to play along, just enter in the comments, list 1 through 9 and leave your guesses.  Or you can also comment that I am so lame and we'll leave it at that. Whatevah!



Here we go!

//Drybar Buttercup Blowdryer// Someone in my family is always needing to borrow my blowdryer and even though this person washes their hair every. single. day., I don't, and it never fails that every. single. time. I need my hairdryer, it's never where it's suppose to be - under my sink in my bathroom. So Santa's pulling up his big boy pants this year and splurging on a new hairdryer for some one so they will leave mine alone! Or better yet, maybe I should take the new one and give them my old one! Ha!

//ARI by Ariana Grande Hair Mist// I mean, it's Ariana Grande! Who wouldn't want a sweet smelling spritz to tame those frizzies?

//Pandora Charm Bracelet// Baby Girl has been wanting one of these for a very long time. Santa might be nice this year and even include the basketball charm!

//Kate Spade Crossbody Bag// Someone has gotten away from the Vera Bradley brand and has been wanting one these for a while. Talk about expensive tastes! And now I'm kinda jealous because I want one, too! Like mother, like daughter! What can I say? A great purse for the weekends and I love a crossbody!

//Anastasia Contour Kit// Bring two, please, Santa! Maybe I shoulda named this post, "A Tween, A Twenty's and a Forty's Christmas Wish List? Ya think?

//concert tickets// Did I tell y'all that I was going to see Bon Jovi in March 2017?  Yep!  I just hope he gets rid of that gray hair and puts on a wig so I can relive my 80s glory days!  I am so pumped about this concert!!  Seeing Bon Jovi live is on my bucket list!  Another thing to scratch off this coming Spring!  As far as any girl goes, I think concert tickets would be an awesome present!

//Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace// Somebody is getting one of these this year!  Eek! Can't wait to see her open it.  I had no idea these necklaces were so popular when I bought Annie's last fall when we were in Dallas, but lo and behold! All the girls around here are wearing them and I absolutely love mine! Perfect, perfect gift for that young girl!

//Nike running shorts// Because you know I have the most athletic girls in the world, right? And they are so popular here to wear with t-shirts {I'm writing this on a day when it's still 95 degrees outside!} and practice cheer or basketball in!

//Breakfast At Tiffany's Nail Polish Set// Ahh!  What girl -or mom - doesn't like a brand new shade of nail polish for the holidays? Perfect stocking stuffer!

I'll share the results of the guess-who Christmas wish list in a few days!  Stay tuned!

P.S. I stopped in Target for some retail therapy yesterday morning before heading into the office and I found Elf brand {makeup} stocking stuffers for those tweens and twentys in your life, too!  Our store had them arranged by shelf starting at $5 and going up to $20!  I highly suggest hitting up your Target soon because these cute, pre-boxed ideas will be gone soon!

16 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas! Here are my guesses...curious to see who wants what :)
    1. Alise
    2. Stephanie
    3. Alise
    4. Alise
    5. Stephanie
    6. Alise
    7. Stephanie
    8. Alise
    9. Stephanie

    Fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good answers, Danielle! Thanks for playing!

      Delete
  2. OHHH - I bet those Elf boxes do sell out fast!
    I must be a tween because I like all these things myself ;)
    This is a cute post... I'm so bad at thinking of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up! I want to go to Bon Jovi!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living On A Prayer, Girl!! Especially today!

      Delete
  4. I am jealous!!! Jon Bon Jovi be still my heart!!! Yeah, I pretty much want all these too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea...thanks for making a gift guide! So fun that you have TWO girls to buy for this year! All the teens here in Texas are so crazy about Kendra Scott, Kate Spade, and Nike shorts. Bon Jovi...how fun! It's still kind of weird to see Jon BonJovi with short hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon has just got to get rid of that gray hair before I see him, Tanya!

      Delete
  6. Great gift ideas! I saw the Kendra Scott line for the first time this past weekend in Dallas. I've heard of it but had not seen it and must admit, it's not my deal, too plain. :o)) Happy rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my, Lea! It's all the rage! I've gotten in to simpler pieces lately. Not as blingy as I use to be!

      Delete
  7. 1. A
    2. S
    3. S
    4. A
    5. S
    6. S
    7. A
    8. S
    9. A
    What a fun post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing along, Emily! You made my day!

      Delete
  8. 1. Alise
    2. Alise
    3. Stephanie
    4. Alise
    5. Stephanie
    6. Stephanie
    7. Stephanie
    8. Both girls
    8. Alise
    And, I'll bet Mama wouldn't mind one if each, too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing, Amy! Enjoy your Wednesday!

      Delete
  9. So fun! And it makes me wish I had a girl - they're so much easier to buy for. I got some good ideas for my niece :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say the stuff I would like is the twenty something...and the tween LOL! This is my first year of having a daughter (9) who isn't asking for American Dolls, Barbies, or toys. Home girl wants a Fitbit and MP3 player. ELF is my jam and I'm too old for it, right?

    ReplyDelete